Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Safety and Team Building. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the Texas Forestry Service.
Robert Lee Volunteer Fire Department (RLVFD) of 4 years
I have been on the Robert Lee Volunteer Fire Department for 4 years, beginning as a cadet. i have a deep connection to fire fighting, with past firefighters in my family. My goals include, Training and working hard to become a Forestry Member of The Texas Forestry Service, Making a name for myself and building the roots for my future, Staying in pristine shape for any challenge that may come my way, and also Being a perfect team member to be relied on in any situation.
Its was my grandfather who taught me what it means to put others before myself and to always push through even when the challenge seems to much. my grandfather was the Fire Chief of Abilene AIrport Fire Department, and was a Fire Fighter For Odessa Fire Department.
As soon as I was of age, I joined the Robert Lee Volunteer fire department. i have been a member for 4 years now, and it has shown me what i want to do for the entirety of my life. It has always been my dream to be on the Texas Forestry Service and my goal is to complete that dream.
- Include supporting and operate hoses while in use, and also cleaning out and carrying the hoses.
- Checking of equipment for usage.
- On traffic control for when ordered during incidents such as fires or accidents.
- Done all orders commanded of my Chief.
- Assisted on the repairing of trucks
- Checking of my own equipment for safety
- Robert Lee Volunteer Fire Department (RLVFD) Fire Chief
- Fire Chief for all the time I was at RLVFD
- Over 20 years of Experience
- Retired Fire Chief from Abilene Airport Fire Department
- Fire Fighter for Odessa Fire Department
- Grandfather, also on the RLVFD
For Additional Information on Recommendations, such as recommendation letters, contact me at the contact Information at the top of the page.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: