Dedicated and focused employee who excels in customer relations, developing relationships, pro-active problem solving, product promotion, and effective selling strategies. Aggressive team player that interfaces well with all levels of the organization. Consistent record of success at exceeding expectations in business to business relationships. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
· Act as the main day to day contact in a business to business service industry.
· Meet customer service expectations through interpersonal skills, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
· Manage inventory levels to maximize cost savings for accounts.
· Establish and maintain rapport with account personnel including management, administrator, and staff.
· Communicate account activities to management verbally on daily basis.
· Responsible for maintaining and operating service vehicle in an safe, organized, and clean manner.
· Demonstrated success in selling catalog products and negotiating multi-year renewal deals as well as building and executing strategic account plans.
· Asses market conditions with customers to help identify any future impact on the ability to pay in a timely manner.
Perform business tasks including presentations (one-on-one and group setting), prospecting for new business, presenting solutions, networking, probing for customer requirements, diffusing flare-ups, and pre-call planning
· Oversee sales, accounting, presentation, packaging, and shipping of items of all sizes through both domestic and international channels.
· Planned, developed, designed and launched a new website, which included the creation of marketing plans, cost analysis, and presentation images.
· Identifying the need for, and following through on, inventory replenishment in line with market demand.
· Promoted, merchandised, presented and successfully sold lines of upscale brand name fashions.
· Responded to questions and concerns from both vendors and customers, resulting in higher sales as well as improving customer service, and establishing trust and credibility.
· Demonstrated the value of products through careful analysis of comparative product pricing data.
· Increased sales $150k during second year, exceeding projections, and reached an annual sales of $400k
· Identify and utilize additional sales channels in which to market items to the worldwide consumer.
· Manage and analyze data submitted to search engines to increase sale conversion rates.
· Courses in Business Management and Electrical Engineering Technology
· AWS All Position Welding Certification Solid Core Mig, Flux Core, and Shielded Metal Arc
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: