RF Engineer with 8 years with leadership experience, attention to detail, good team working and communication skills. Highly adept and knowledgeable in RF System Planning, Implement, Optimization, and Project Management.
Company NameMay 2015 to CurrentRF Engineer City, State
- Designed network architecture for RF DAS-Smallcell projects to connect all Google building's with LTE, UMTS, CDMA technologies and Public Safety considering voice, data and emergency services
- Define the coverage objective based on current coverage, population in the area, customer complaints in the area for DAS-Smallcells networks
- Generate the bill of materials, quote, Scope of work and standard method of procedure for DAS projects.
- DAS System Configuration, Performance testing, CW Testing and
Optimization for LTE, UMTS and CDMA network to meet Google and Carriers standard KPI's using standard test equipments.
- Review and analyze the Fiber test and Coax sweep test results.- Manage
resources, vendors to perform engineering services in compliance with
contracted timelines and approved budgets in-building cellular
- Work closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications.
- Managing in-building cellular augmentation for new campus builds and
Company NameNovember 2013 to April 2015RF Engineer City, State
- Design and Deploy Neutral host DAS, Smallcell and WiFi Network for NASCAR Race tracks using IBwave and Atoll design tool for LTE, UMTS, CDMA Technologies.
- Perform system testing(LTE RSRP, UMTS/CDMA RSCP, GSM RSSI, SINR ) utilizing scanners,spectrum analyzers, Praxsym Signal generators, power meters, TEMS Pocket, optical test equipment and other testing tools, Prepare and submit testing reports, close-out packages and acceptance docs
- Analyze and summarize test data to evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs).
Company NameJanuary 2010 to November 2013Senior RF Engineer City, State
- Design and optimize the Neutral host DAS Network for High rise office buildings, shopping malls, Airports, Metro train Tunnels using IBwave
- Optimize the network to use minimal components and reach the target Signal strength and Throughput
- Involved in training the Junior Engineers and review their design to achieve the quality
Company NameDecember 2008 to January 2010Project Engineer City, State
Deployment, Commissioning, Integrate E1's, QA and Site Acceptance for GSM BTS and UMTS NodeB
RF Drive test analysis for Signal strength, Handoffs, Sector swap, Performance and coverage area with Drive test Engineer and Optimize the network
Education and Training
Visvesvaraya Technological University2008Bachelor of Science: Telecommunication EngineeringCity, State, India
Impact Polytechnic2005Associate of Science: Electronics & Communication EngineeringCity, State, India
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Job Titles Held:
Senior RF Engineer
Bachelor of Science : Telecommunication Engineering Associate of Science : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].