Enthusiastic National and state (WV) certified Pharmacy Technician for 13 years, (14 in March 0f 2016) with a track record of maintaining positive relationships with customers, pharmaceutical representatives, manufacturers, medical professionals, health care organizations and insurance providers. Have 5 years of mixing Iv meds and TPN's in a home health pharmacy and many years in retail pharmacy.
Certified National Pharmacy Technician :
State Certified Pharmacy Technician: (WV)
- filled prescriptions (counted medication and entered into computer)
- Drop off, Pick up and Production stations
- trained on RX Connect
- scheduled patients appointments
- put medical files together
- filed the patient medical files
- answered phones
- Filled prescriptions using QS1 program
- counted patients meds
- ran cash register
- excellent at customer service
-handled insurance calls
- Filled prescriptions (entered them into computer and counted meds)
- MIxed IV medications (including TPN's)
- Called insurance companies to get meds approved for patients
- Ran cash register
- Do 20 hours of CE (Continuing Education) Courses every 2 Years
- Have been Certified for 13 years (14 years as of March)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a CVS Retail Pharmacy Technician resume example in Whitesville, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Retail Pharmacy Technician who works in the Pharmacy Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 54855 Pharmacy Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.