Attentive and creative teacher passionate about helping young children develop emotional, social and educational skills to promote well-being. Familiar with developmentally appropriate activities and experienced in providing nurturing environments conducive to learning. Inspired to promote physical health, emotional and social health as complement to academic progress.
Ready to bring high energy, early intervention knowledge and dedication to preschoolers. Focused on planning diverse activities and experiences to enrich learning and promote individual growth. Encouraging, upbeat and motivated to positively impact every student.
Efficient retail associate skilled at connecting with people and promoting products. Open and positive communicator with calm and level-headed approach to managing routine needs and meeting special challenges. Experienced in maintaining stock, setting up promotions and merchandising items.
•Uses numerous computer workstation applications to supply live responses to customers' needs
•Documents customer calls in the database system
•Assists customers with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues
•Assists in resolving serious complaints and escalated calls
•Maintains at a minimum, target levels of performance
•Maintains up to date level of product knowledge
•Multi Tasks: Listen, input data, proves solutions, navigates through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
•Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
•Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
•Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
•Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
• Currently finishing my DCF child care training
• certified by the American Academy of CPR & First aid.
•Basic Fist aid course
•BLS CPR (adult/Child/infant)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: