Highly motivated, supportive Supervisor with experience and knowledge of Denver Children's Home practice and policies. Over a year of experience at DCH, working with multidisciplinary teams of professionals developing and implementing treatment plans for 3 dorms in the residential unit while supervising a team of 9 Youth Treatment Counselors and interns.
* Supervise a team of YTC's in the implementation of individualized treatment plans for clients while providing them with support and supervision in daily activities of the dorm.
* Coordinate with therapist and professionals in weekly team meetings and support during staffing's for clients as needed.
* TCI trainer, supporting and conducting TCI trainings to all staff at DCH.
* Assist in the training of QMAP's and relief TS's.
* Manage the Recovery Center utilizing skills in de-escalation and co-regulation with clients.
* Completed a unique teacher education program that incorporated practice and theory on a daily basis
* Coordinated with co-teachers and actively engaged in a co-constructivist environment providing students with the freedom to explore and discover, encouraging them to become active participants in their own learning process.
* Assisted in community based therapy programs implementing individualized support plans for early childhood and young adults along the autism spectrum disorder.
* Organized and adapted supervised work settings for young adults to acquire the skills needed for possible future employment.
* Supervised a variety of programs to include; Early Childhood, Adolescent, Adult Day and Summer Camp.
* Collected data and analyzed with a team of professionals to develop interdisciplinary intervention programs for individuals on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
* Managed and advised a group of interventionist
* Developed and directed an adult day program for young adults between the ages of 18 and 31 organizing all daily activities, budget, and scheduling.
* Assisted in the development of an on-site school program in 2011.
2014 Reggio Study Tour in Reggio Emilia, Italy
Unique opportunity to study an innovative approach to education in the founding city of Reggio Emilia, Italy.
Volunteer Project in Southeast Asia
Provided food, medication, and supplied daily necessities to orphanages in Thailand and Cambodia. Taught English classes to children and adults in Cambodia and Vietnam.
Denver's United Way- Denver, CO
Aided in food drives and supported Denver Road Home project, assisting the homeless population of Denver through resource fairs, providing them with guidance, support and encouragment throughout the process.
Gateway for Battered Women- Denver, CO
Contributed to children's therapy groups in an assistant living home for battered women and their families. Supported children as they worked through overcoming emotional distress and encouraged appropriate anger management solutions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Denver Children's Home Residential Treatment Supervisor resume example in Arvada, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Residential Treatment Supervisor who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.