Service focused in social services and program coordinator with a strong commitment to serving the needs of the disadvantaged special needs and homeless youth and adult population. Seeking employment in similar business venue. Skilled in strategic inter-agency partnerships, and building and maintaining community support. Excel in organizational and cost effective planning.
~Served 1000 program participants who went on to earn high school diplomas or GEDs.
~Aided over 1000 young women back into society who were successful in their independent living placement
• Managed coordination of eleven transitional housing programs. Supervise and train a team of direct care staff as well as new hires. Develop and maintain strong community alliances/county and state agencies, police departments, youth service programs and schools. Client need assessment, community-client relation, staff development/supervision life skills counseling, community outreach and client advocacy.
• Coordinate all nursing/patient visit schedules, outside agency contacts, and hospital referrals. Fast paced medical facility responsible for the patient quality care and liaison between clinical staff, physicians and patients. Also handle all of staffing payroll paper work and time sheet information. Client medical need assessment and community outreach.
• Responsible for all visual merchandising, floor sets, and signage displays throughout the store. I managed and tracked inventory before and after placement on the sales floor, organized schedules to ensure appropriate coverage throughout the day, served as a key-holding manager and maintained office documentation (employee schedules, weekly sales totals) and open and close the store on scheduled days, Handle customer's questions and resolved customer issues.
• Handle all aspects at 3rd party hospital billing. Handle all patient inquires via telephone and face to face in-office contact. Ability to follow=up on patient info within a medial computerized screen. Knowledge of medical terminology and good working relationship with hospital medical/specialty office staffing as well as specialty physicians.
• Handled billing and collections within a computerized dental system, handled all aspects of collections liaison between dental office and patient, resolved any patient inquiries and/or discrepancies.
• Greeted customers upon arrival to the store, helped with any sizing and or location of item in store. Maintained the cleanliness and order of all merchandise on the sales floor and handled shipment when delivered.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a North Star Youth Services Residential Case Manager resume example in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Residential Case Manager who works in the Community Service Specialists Industry. LiveCareer has 34377 Community Service Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.