- Effective Leader
- Exceptional Interpersonal Communication
- Active Listening
- Rapport Building
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Fast Learning
- Working Under Pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Helped train, coach, and mentor research staff to ensure the smooth and systematic collection of data for our ESPN Radio client
- Monitored the rollout of Agency 4501's social media planning
- Consulted with company buyers and planners to analyze ESPN Radio's prospective performance
- Strengthened company's business by contributing to programming efficiency initiatives
- Partnered successfully with company engineers and accountants to construct contracting bids
- NCAA Division One Varsity Athlete (Men's Basketball)
- 2010 Maine Gatorade Player of the Year
- D.A.G.S. Spokes Person
- Falmouth Community Programs, Youth Sports Volunteer
- Loyola MD New England Alumni Chapter Member
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Loyola University Maryland Senior Capstone Agency 4501 Research Developer resume example in Falmouth, Maine ?
This is an actual resume example of a Research Developer who works in the Consulting Industry. LiveCareer has 13994 Consulting resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.