Lab of Dr.Te-Chang Lee
Initially worked as undergraduate researcher under the support of Taiwan National Science Council. Then conducted independent research of Master thesis-related experiments focused on carcinogenic function of IL1R2 selected from microarray results.
Microphysiological Models of Human and Rodent Organs for Predicting Toxicity of Drugs and Environmental Chemicals?
Study on the role of type 2 interleukin-1 receptor in chronic inorganic arsenic exposed human urothelial cells.
1. Toxicogenomic investigation of human somatic and mesenchymal stem cells chronically exposed to carcinogenic heavy metal compounds (First author, in review).
2. Microphysiological Systems (MPS) to Identify Organ-Organ Interactions in Toxicology: Hepatic Metabolism Enhances Nephrotoxicity of Aristolochic Acid (First author, preparing)
3. Characterization of a Tissue Engineered Liver Microphysiological Systems (MPS) (First author, preparing)
4. Targeted deletion of ERK5 MAP kinase in the developing nervous system impairs development of GABAergic interneurons in the main olfactory bulb and behavioral discrimination between structurally similar odorants. (Fourth author, J Neurosci. 2012 Mar 21;32(12):4118-32)
5. Enhanced suppression of tumor growth by concomitant treatment of human lung cancer cells with suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid and arsenic trioxide (Third author, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2011 Nov 15;257(1):59-66)
6. Ectopic expression of Interleukin 1 receptor type II enhances cell migration through activation of pre-interleukin 1alpa pathway (First author, Cytokine 45, 2009.32-38)
1. Microphysiological Systems (MPS) to Identify Organ-Organ Interactions in Toxicology: Hepatic Metabolism Enhances Nephrotoxicity of Aristolochic Acid (First author, Society of Toxicology 2016 SOT meeting)
2. Kidney Microphysiological Systems (MPS), DARPA/ NIH Microphysiological Systems (MPS) 6 Month Review Meeting
3. A Tissue Engineered Liver Microphysiological System (First author,
Society of Toxicology 2015 SOT meeting)
4. A Tissue Engineered Human Liver Microphysiological System (First
co-author, Association of Clinical and Translational Science 2014 ACTS meeting)
5. A Tissue Engineered Liver Microphysiological System (First author,
Pacific Northwest Association of Toxicologists 2013 PANWAT meeting)
6. Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are More Susceptible to Cadmium-Induced Genetic Damages than Skin Fibroblasts (First author, Abstract no. 4120, American Association for Cancer Research AACR 2009 Annual Meeting)
7. The roles of type 2 IL-1 receptor in humane urothelial cells exposed to arsenite (First author Abstract no. 2036, American Association for Cancer Research AACR 2007 Annual Meeting)
2016: Colgate-Palmolive Award for Graduate Student Research Training in Alternative Methods, Society of Toxicology, US
2016: 1st place of Graduate Student Research, In Vitro Alternative Methods Specialty Section, Society of Toxicology, US
2016: Final List of Carl C. Smith Graduate Student Award, Mechanisms Specialty Section, Society of Toxicology, US
2011-2012: Studying Abroad Scholarship issued by Taiwan Government, Taiwan National Ministry of Education
2007: Recognition of High Achievement in the Master's thesis competition, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei Taiwan
2004: Research Grant for Undergraduates, Taiwan National Science Council
2003: 1st place of President's List, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taipei Taiwan
2002: 1st place of President's List, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taipei Taiwan
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a University of Washington Research Assistant resume example in Seattle, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a Research Assistant who works in the Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals Industry. LiveCareer has 17053 Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.