Results-focused higher education professional with strength in research, teaching and administration. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging people, resources and knowledge to promote programmatic outcomes. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
· Fostered RAM Program stakeholders (students, faculty mentors) engagement as the RAM Program's primary contact.
· Influenced productive monthly conference calls with comprehensive reports of achievements and future plans.
· Planned and marketed special events catered to supporting RAM Students' overall academic and career success.
· Meticulous creation of Mentor invoices and expedited prompt submission to SUNY Research Foundation.
· Leveraged Microsoft Office Suite Software to collect, analyze and synthesize complex data sets.
· Designed and completed qualitative case study to understand lived experiences of RAM Program participants.
· Identify research problems and questions by conducting literature review to obtain insight to the research problem.
· Devoted to quality control in research including multiple means of data collection and member checking.
· Data collection, data analysis, and discussion of the data in the context of the literature and drawing conclusions.
· Conducted data analysis by identifying codes and categories which developed into themes and units of abstraction.
· Authored qualitative study to assist in enabling the advancement of future college student mentoring programs.
· Created and led a team of three peer mentor student workers for the RAM Program to assist Faculty Mentors.
· Assigned each student worker six Faculty Mentors. Directed team to meet with each Mentor using “Quick Takes” initiation.
· Convened weekly meetings with student workers to facilitate group discussion of Program goals and upcoming tasks.
· Monitored RAM student participation with RAM Faculty Mentors and in the undergraduate research experiences.
· Fostered a classroom environment conducive to teaching and learning allowing for maximum student engagement.
· Advocated consistent student and mentor engagement through regular email communication and in-person as needed.
· Maneuvered individual consultations with RAM Mentors during office hours to foster dialogue of program improvements and objectives.
· Navigated solving problems by identifying people and resources committed to carrying out RAM Program objectives.
· Authorized RAM student workers to utilize creative strategies to stimulate Mentor-Student contact.
· Facilitated group discussion of student workers and energized them to partner with Faculty Mentors.
· Cultivated social media platforms and newsletters to publicize Program events and highlights.
· Delivered academic alerts to RAM students upon review of semester GPA and offered support as needed.
· Stimulated student interest and motivation for learning using positive reinforcement techniques.
· Amplified instructional design strategies to foster an appealing, efficient, and effective acquisition of knowledge.
· Boosted student confidence with an unyielding commitment to continual growth and learning.
· Provide challenging course work, innovative projects and stimulating exercise while utilizing active learning techniques.
GPA: 4.00, Capstone Project, Increasing Achievement: How Can Educators Connect K-12 Coursework with Higher Education
GPA: 2.50, PUBLICATIONS Manuscripts Submitted for Publication “Impact of a Mentorship Program on Underrepresented College Students” Tertiary Education and Management “Professional Development Strategies to Improve Professor Competencies in Mentoring” Tertiary Education and Management “Participant Experiences in a Faculty Mentoring Program for Undergraduate Students: A Methodology” American Journal of Education “Stakeholders' Perspectives of a Mentorship Program's Effect on College Students” Journal of College Student Development
CITI Program: Human Subjects Research June 28, 2019- June 27, 2022
CITI Program: Communicating Research Findings June 28, 2019- June 27, 2022
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: