Enthusiastic individual with a number of skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
Perform software application and disaster recovery testing to guarantee business readiness following fail-overs.
Analyze and map data and wrote SQL scripts to extract data from SQL databases.
Maintain ongoing schedule and documentation for all reporting procedures.
Automate multiple reporting tasks through creation of reporting tools.
Review and analyze systems functions and reporting processes for accuracy.
Research accounts to reconcile inaccuracies and correct business processes.
Apply advanced Excel functions and filters to support infrastructure.
Utilize in-depth analysis and creative problem solving to troubleshoot reporting issues.
Resolve variances in performance reports through root cause analysis and review of internal performance reports.
Prepare monthly ad hoc reporting in alignment with client needs.
• Operationallysupported BT Infonet's billing system including monitoring and maintaining processes running on Unix server, provide notification and resolution of problems, push changes to production, query data, and perform analysis using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, Oracle and Unix shell scripting.
• Modified and created PL/SQL (Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages, and Triggers).
• Performed data extraction, Transformation, and Loading into Oracle production database.
• Interfaced with Sales and Financial Management, Engineers, Operational Support, and others to derive requirements.
• Identified shortcomings, define solutions for improving the current data collection process, and assist with architecting new concepts.
• Interfaced directly with clients to clarified requirements, researched problems and answer technical questions.
• Analyzed reported data issues and inconsistencies.
• Developed, implemented, and documented solutions to support requirements.
• Supported the Management Data Collection tool through bug fixes and maintenance.
• Assisted other Enterprise Team members with the resolution and closing of trouble tickets.
• Created complex SQL queries to pull and Analyzed data from large relational databases and provide ad-hoc reporting for management.
• Responded in timely manner to data requests to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines and goals are met.
• Performed month end billing and processing and managed Archive data, backup and restore procedures.
• Maintained a checkup on billing system servers, monitoring of disk capacity and disk utilization.
• Identified and troubleshooted connectivity issues with internal and remote interfaces.
Supported systems and interfaces on a 24/7 basis.
• Supported monthly Oracle Direct Mail program and performed data collection, data loading, data manipulation, reports, querying the database using Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX, and Shell Scripting.
• Responsible for producing customer lists based on marketing specifications, segmenting of data to produce campaign lists, and combined data from multiple sources and feeding data back to systems based on campaign results.
• Analyzed the list codes for monthly processing, entered parameters for direct mail schedule and direct mail lists, and created a set up for all list to run on Postal.
• Responsible for generating direct mail reports for executives and vendors; routinely handled the day-to-day queries for users; and identified and corrected errors in existing reports and applications.
• Prepared application documentation, project plans and user manuals and provided prompt and accurate back-end support to ensure mail files are shipped to mail shops and end users.
• Managed Oracle user security system for over 200 users.
• Migrated MS Access Event Registration System to SQL Server to SQL Server, supported, and created ad-hoc reports.
• Provided supports for Legacy MCBA Accounting System (HP300, MPE/ix) written in COBOL.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: