Rental Coordinator/Admin Assistant bringing 20 years of Rental industry knowledge & customer satisfaction. I excel at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and am committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision.
* Effectively prioritized and organized work loads in a constantly changing environment to meet daily and weekly schedules.
* Received bonus award 11 times for strong attention to detail, exemplary customer service and team-player attitude with NES.
* Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols with NES.
* Implemented start of insurance requirements when hired on at Titan.
* Organized and implemented a more efficient work flow system.
* Manage daily rental paperwork.
* Handle and assist with all billing inquiries or problems.
* Take customer rental calls.
* Responsible for all new account set ups.
* Control all payments for cash and COD customers.
* Process majority of branch credits.
* Work closely with sales personnel on correct rates on contracts.
* Recently started working with service on open and closing workorders.
* Diligently obtaining signatures on rental contracts to follow company policies.
From Jan 2008 through Dec 2010
* Was responsible for all customer rentals and all deliveries.
* Dispatched outside service techs to daily service calls.
* Coordinated inside service techs for daily rental needs.
* I was responsible for ordering all parts for equipment.
* Monthly had to do full parts inventory for Byron Center and Mt. Pleasant location.
* Handled all rental paperwork to include contracts, insurance, billing, service work orders - creating and closing, all posting of parts.
From Feb 1998 through Dec 2007
*Collection Manager for 4 branch locations. My % of over 90 was maintained at 4%.
* New customer account set up working through Dun & Bradstreet for all branch locations.
* Entered all customer payments to open invoices and worked closely to resolve all short pays and discrepancies.
* Processed all salesman commissions based on monthly rentals, parts and service for all branch locations.
* Responsible for all new employee packets, paperwork processing, insurance set up and payroll information.
* Processed multi branch payroll and managed related confidential data and personnel files.
* Responsible for all customer billing.
* Managed all customer service calls.
* Processed account receivable orders to invoices accurately and timely.
* Posted daily bank deposits.
* Handled all customer service calls and sales orders for alphabet A thru L companies.
* Processed all customer disputes in regards to failed or missed orders.
* Food service rep for salesman handling alphabet A thru L.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Titan Equipment Rental Coordinator/Admin Assistant resume example in Caledonia, Michigan ?
This is an actual resume example of a Rental Coordinator/Admin Assistant who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151592 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.