Ambitious Family Nurse Practitioner with 10 years of nursing experience, in pursuit of a nurse practitioner position within an organization where I will deliver efficient, high-quality patient centered care working in collaboration with the healthcare team.
· Charge Nurse
· Highly experienced with trach-ventilator dependent patients, administered a variety of infusions including cardiac, insulin drips, parenteral/enteral feedings, and blood transfusions.
· Managed care from admission to discharge, including patient assessments, care planning, health educations and discharging support to provide comprehensive care to patients daily.
· Collaborated with physicians to quickly assess patients and deliver appropriate treatment while managing rapidly changing conditions.
· Implemented interventions, including medication and IV administration, catheter insertion and airway management.
· Performed ongoing assessments to evaluate mental health needs, working with multidisciplinary team to develop, initiate, manage and modify individualized plans of care.
· Educated patients, families and caregivers on diagnosis and prognosis, treatment options, disease process and management and lifestyle options.
· Developed strategy to target nursing and patient satisfaction issues, improve response and patient care quality and suggest actionable improvements to promote hospital-wide quality and safety initiatives .
· Managed quality care for patients with varied conditions, including heart failure, end-stage renal disease and coronary artery disease.
· Monitored patient condition, including interpreting and tracking EKG readings, identifying irregular telemetry readings and updating team members on changes in stability or acuity.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: