To utilize my skills to help leverage a company and promote growth by building
Healthy Paws Pet InsuranceBellevue, WARecruiter and Customer Service Representative10/2015 to Current
Reviewed resumes, performed phone screens on potential candidates, reviewed applicant questionnaires, scheduled interviews, reached out to references and sent out disposition emails.
Updated pertinent account information
- responded to customer's inquiries via email
- process policy changes
- discuss claims determinations - answer phone calls in with a high call volume - trouble shoot any website issues - deescalate pet parents - discuss the policy in detail
Loyal Companion Animal CareRedmond, WAReceptionist01/2015 to Current
Built client relationships - end of day reports
- cash management
- phone triage
- client communication
- flexible vet assistant - filling medications
- prioritizing tasks - bank deposits - balancing books - scheduling appointment - client check in
Paradise Chevrolet CadillacTemecula, CAReceptionist04/2014 to 08/2014
- phone triage
- customer service extraordinaire
- reviewed billing charges
- processed and completed billing for maintenance services.
Rancho Del MarSan Marcos, CAHorseback Riding Instructor and Assistant Trainer06/2010 to 01/2014instructed beginner to advanced - horse maintenance - exercise the horses - prepare the riders for horse shows - schedule lessons - collect payment - lesson program developer - ensured horses health
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
Loyal Companion Animal Care
Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac
Rancho Del Mar
Job Titles Held:
Recruiter and Customer Service Representative
Horseback Riding Instructor and Assistant Trainer
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].