·Staffed for the following positions; Area manager, EHS/WHS, HRA, Sr. HRA, IT Support engineer, Loss Prevention Specialist, Software engineer, Graphic design, Front End Developer, Systems Analyst, IT data Analyst, QA Specialist, QA Analyst, Aerospace Engineer, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, Airframe Engineer, QA Assistant Manager, IT service lead, Internal Communications Specialist, Admin Assistant, ASIR Engineer, Director of Finance and Accounting, Avionics Engineer, Flight Test Safety Engineer, Front Office Receptionist, Aerospace Engineer, Flight test Engineer, Flight Sciences, Accounting Manager, and more.
· Recruit at an extremely high volume that requires 800+ new individual interaction with prospective candidates weekly.
· Create and develop methods of sourcing that yield high quality results in the niche space of University recruiting.
· Quickly understand the different needs of different regions throughout the nation to better support my team members to provide the desired results.
· Displayed a strong ability to work together within a team structure such as dividing workloads, open and concise communication methods, and time management.
· Displayed a strong ability to work alone on high priority projects. Especially in scenarios that come from a director level at the last minute.
· Researched and improved current methods used in sourcing to achieve our desired outreach goals, such as crafting uniformed messages and responses that would be utilized by the entirety of the University Recruiting team.
· As a contractor, I have a unique experience that FT employees do not, which allowed me to implement and design a new onboarding program specifically for future contractors.
· My personal efforts in diversity recruiting can be felt by the entire organization as I have significantly boosted female and POC interactions and attendance for interview events helping representation go from 31% to 47% out of 10,000+ candidates
· Record, transcribe, and upload weekly team meetings for anyone who may need to review that information onto our teams shared drive.
· Lead hiring events that involve coaching interviewers to utilize skilled practices that yield top quality results in candidates.
· Participated in many events to provide support to interns coming to Amazon that involved tracking data and updating hundreds of personal files to ensure all information is accurate and recorded.
· Bridge the gap of miscommunication between recruiting and hiring managers to provide a more effective and efficient experience for candidates.
· Develop personal and lasting relationships with nearby college career centers and professors that improve the company's reputation.
· Conducted candidate outreach through Job fairs, campus recruiting, cold-calling, Social media outlets, job postings, and out of state travel.
· Researched and updated tools to modernize our inhouse processes which resulted in a spike of over 30% efficiency increase regarding candidate selection and approval.
· Coordinated and assisted candidate meetings with hiring managers
· Ran background checks,checked references, administered cognitive assessments, wrote and delivered offer letters.
· Manage the open applications in the recruitment system, manage the selection process and its progress, and provide timely periodic recruitment reports.
· Partner with other Human Resource functions in order to attract and hire talent that will help to sustain and contribute to the Vertex culture
· Participate in workforce planning sessions and ongoing ad-hoc feedback meetings with hiring managers
· Provide feedback to both candidates and hiring managers post interview to provide a better experience and understanding in the future.
· ATS & HR System Administration: Assist with ATS administration/maintenance and provide subject matter expertise and troubleshooting assistance for local issues
· Provide superior customer service to internal professionals by providing correct interpretation of HR policies
· Responsible for daily management of the offers mailbox to prioritize workload for team
· Technology Evaluation: Help develop technology roadmap and evaluate new tools, providing recommendations for selection
· Provides generic guidance to managers and employees on local policies and procedures
· Responds to queries regarding the Workday system (e.g. cancelling time off requests in the system or navigation)
· Strong work ethic and commitment to service excellence
· Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing, and preparing SOW's.
· Familiar with DocuSign, MSInvoice, Teams, CIM, and other tools.
· Employee Communications – participate in HR Excellence calls to stay current with all upcoming HR communication. Create communication Utilize the intranet, newsletter and the SharePoint team sites to provide effective communication to the employee's base.
Sourcing Tools (ATS / CRM) —
Advance Boolean proficiency, iCIMS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Beamery, SAP SuccessFactors, Handshake, BrassRing, Salesforce, SharePoint, Hiretual, PhoneTool, Quip, Workday, UltiPro, ADP Portal, erecruit, and more.
Experience with high volume sourcing methods that yield very positive metrics. During my years of sourcing, my personal efforts are responsible for hundreds of lasting and successful diverse hires in a plethora of positions in varying fields, such as Aerospace, Tech, and Warehousing. Over 1000 candidate engagements weekly. Many qualified and interested candidates provided to the hiring manager withing days of posting the req. Screen to interview rates 46% with an 80% acceptance rate for those who make it to the interview stage. Salaries range from 66k-225k.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: