Dependable Office Manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
?Skilled Operation Manager with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration.
* Calculated and remitted state sales tax, service, and other charges.
* Completed and verified state registration and title forms Processed vehicle sales documents and title documents on a timely basis.
* Maintained customer confidentiality and other details and informed them on new vehicle launches Verified tax, cost, and transaction details of vehicle sale Created and processed leasing, title transfer, and loan paperwork.
* Processing paperwork for vehicle registration, and ownership transfer.
* Organizing, handling, and maintaining tax and title documents Completing, verifying, and sending details of vehicles and customers to the Department of Motor Vehicles Ensuring warranty and service contract are duly signed and stamped Conforming accuracy of sales and purchase prices Maintaining and filing service contracts, warranties, payment details, and vehicle transfer documents.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Gus Machado Ford of Kendall Office Manager resume example in Miami, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Office Manager who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47604 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.