Experienced customer service professional looking to apply technical and practical skills as a contributing team member to this organization.
- responsible for upholding excellent patient care
- manage patient flow to optometrist and opticians
- maintain schedule to allow optimal patient care and office efficiency
- manage multiple phone lines to schedule appointments, answer customer and patient questions, and manage insurance authorizations and varifications.
- dispense eyewear to patients, repair and adjust spectacles.
- organize and file patient charts, ensure highest HIPPA standards are followed.
Dr. Thili Kulatilake M.D
April 2011 - May 2011
Showed patients to examination rooms and prepares them for physian exam.
Administered and recorded patients' temperature,pulse and blood pressure.
Multi-tasked general office duties such as answering multiple telephone lines, completing insurance forms and scheduling appointments.
Performed pregnancy test and sent specimens for laboratory testing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Americas Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Receptionist resume example in Tucson, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Receptionist who works in the Medical and Lab Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 76313 Medical and Lab Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.