Experienced customer service professional looking to apply technical and practical skills as a contributing team member to this organization.
- responsible for upholding excellent patient care
- manage patient flow to optometrist and opticians
- maintain schedule to allow optimal patient care and office efficiency
- manage multiple phone lines to schedule appointments, answer customer and patient questions, and manage insurance authorizations and varifications.
- dispense eyewear to patients, repair and adjust spectacles.
- organize and file patient charts, ensure highest HIPPA standards are followed.
Dr. Thili Kulatilake M.D
April 2011 - May 2011
Showed patients to examination rooms and prepares them for physian exam.
Administered and recorded patients' temperature,pulse and blood pressure.
Multi-tasked general office duties such as answering multiple telephone lines, completing insurance forms and scheduling appointments.
Performed pregnancy test and sent specimens for laboratory testing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.