|Detail-oriented and organized Trustworthy Culturally sensitive Reliable||
Ethical and discreet
· Screened daily calls and directed customers to the appropriate administrative area.
· Greeted customers to determine nature of visit.
· Organized and maintained office supplies, customer files, and extensive travel brochure filing system.
· Mastered complex proprietary software to maintain consistently careful and ultimately 100% accurate processing from the paperwork stage to data entry.
· Assumed data entry responsibilities
for accountant during peak volume at
month-end closing time, assuring
closings were completed on time and
· Create appointments for exams, anesthetic procedures, surgeries, ect · Ensured customer satisfaction through excellent service to diverse clientele
· Provided daily clerical support to management and veterinarians
· Maintained organization of patient files
· Developed proficiency in Infinity software
· Retained a calm, focused demeanor in a fast paced, emotionally charged environment
· Quickly deciphered what symptoms constituted an emergency
· Accommodated walk-in appointments
· Advised clients on proper use of medications and their purposes
· Directed and escorted visitors to specific destinations.
· Provided office support.
· Familiar with handling sensitive, confidential issues and records.
· Published weekly fliers and
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Travel One Receptionist resume example in Auburn, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a Receptionist who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151592 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.