Motivated medical receptionist with a highly effective communication style. Efficient worker who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Athena and Ema medical data input qualified
- HIPAA certified
- Responsible for scheduling and management of patients
- Implemented ideas for quality improvement increasing productivity
- Tasked with training new employees
- Directly oversaw the overnight store operations, including issuing staff assignments and creating production lists.
- Praised by management for being a fast and efficient worker, requiring little supervision.
- Received, inspected and logged all products for accuracy of shipment, temperature and quality.
- Cleaned meat aisles, storage areas and work areas, following all health and safety guidelines.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Executed cash transactions quickly and accurately.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Accredited Dermatology Receptionist resume example in Millville, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Receptionist who works in the Medical Assistance and Support Industry. LiveCareer has 252173 Medical Assistance and Support resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.