Sales & Marketing Professional /Account Management
Recent industry experience includes Real Estate, Property Management, Online/Print Advertising and Dealer/Private Seller Sales. Highly accomplished, deeply driven, creative professional with a successful track record and stable work history.
• Show residential properties and demonstrate the features and benefits of available homes.
• Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located throughout Atlanta metro area.
• Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service.
• Prepare contracts and documentation; advise first home-buying clients on general escrow and title procedures.
• Design and update marketing materials.
• Prepare competitive market analysis for homeowners.
•Maintain and service 75 + dealer accounts ad campaigns/vehicle inventory
•Assisted in developing new business opportunities while growing existing client. Client base-Classic Car Dealerships, Performance and Repairable Vehicle Dealerships.
•Proactive with customer renewals, up-selling and industry training.
• Key Achievements: Assisted sales growth for new business by 25% from February 2011-May 2011
Maintained and supported all National ad campaigns.
•Assisted in developing new business opportunities while growing existing clients using lead generation software, Hoovers and Redbooks.
•Primary contact for monthly reporting and response to client RFPs.
•Created sales proposals for National Account Reps specific to each national prospect.
•Supported Director of National Accounts with administrative needs such as managed calendar, submitted expenses, screened phone calls, and arranged travel, etc.
Oversaw sales in a subdivision community of 150 homes.
•Established and maintained relationships with territory brokers resulting in higher volume in sales
•Presented formal presentations and training sessions for local Realtor offices.
•Increased sales by 20% in four month.
•Increased sales traffic by 32% during April 2007- September 2007.
•100 % Commission position
•Key Achievements: Recipient of “Sales Person of the Month” May 2007, Recipient of “Sales Rookie of the Year” 2007
• Interfaced between employees, vendors and contractors for 32 Atlanta properties.
•Audited vendor invoices and processed payments and entered vendor activity to budgeting report.
•Prepared, organized and distributed department operating reports, special presentations, including status reports.
•Handled all marketing materials for 6 commercial properties and 1 residential property in VA, MD.
•Planned and executed all building activities/events for building tenants.
•Created and set up marketing displays for all vacant commercial suites.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.