Well qualified Executive with demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects related to Real Estate properties and portfolios.
Currently a Real Estate Agent specializing in Farm and Ranch properties in Texas. Experience in buying then improving and selling ranch properties for a profit.
Selected Real Estate locations and negotiated contracts on behalf of client as it related to their new restaurant locations.
Oversaw the Planning and Development Expansion of Maggiano's restaurants across the United States.
These responsibilities included:
* Overseeing the Architects, Development and Construction personnel related to these projects
* Making presentations for approval of the Annual Development Plan
* Selecting sites and negotiating Real Estate contracts
* Budget Analysis and oversight
* Working with Attorneys regarding Real Estate issues, renewals, contracts, etc.
Managed the Special Use REO portfolio and then spearheaded the final Auction process of remaining REO assets
Consultant working on REO business plans for financial institutions
Major in Finance and minor in Real Estate and interned in local Commercial Real Estate office while in College
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Nathan Grace Real Estate Real Estate Agent resume example in Dallas, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Real Estate Agent who works in the Bank Executives Industry. LiveCareer has 7315 Bank Executives resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.