Efficient Quality Services Department Manager with 8 years of experience providing knowledge and expertise within the department, which also oversees Risk Management and Case Management. I exhibit strong communication skills among my peers and superiors. I work
Department Manager for Quality Services, Risk Management, Case Management and Clinical Documentation Improvement Program.
Works closely with and reports to the AVP of Quality Services.
* Establishes and implements policies and procedures for the quality management department.
* Conducts and coordinates quality management activities related to performance improvement, patient safety, compliance and license/accreditation.
* Assists with root cause analysis, failure mode and effect analysis and other risk analysis activities as necessary.
* Communicates necessary information to department managers, medical staff and hospital administration when problems or opportunities to improve patient care and patient safety practices arise.
*Develops and presents reports to the Departmental Meetings quarterly, monthly and bi monthly.
* Develops and presents reports to the monthly Performance Improvement committee meetings.
* Responsible for ensuring OPPE and FPPE data for medical staff is sent timely.
* Responsible for appealing insurance denials and tracking related data.
* Ensures that patient complaints are investigated timely and outcomes of the investigation are relayed to the patient and/or patient representative.
* Responsible for sending patient satisfaction survey data to Stony Brook University Hospital monthly.
* Oversees the Sepsis Initiative Program and reporting.
* Oversees Case Management, Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist in the absence of the AVP of Quality Services.
* Currently working to implement MCG guidelines for the case managers on the medical and behavioral health staff.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: