Public health professional with 7+ years of progressive experience in population health, healthcare, and quality improvement. Skilled at improving processes, leading teams, building relationships, and maximizing productivity to achieve sustainable operations. Seeking position with a local organization that aims to improve health outcomes in our community.
• Managing site COVID-19 command center and COVID-19 hotline.
• Conducting drills and staff Q&A sessions related to COVID-19.
• Facilitating daily hospital operations meeting and compiling data for corresponding report.
• Conducting real-time infection prevention and patient safety audits related to patient falls, suicide precautions, isolation precautions, and COVID-19 isolation units.
• Gathering and analyzing data related to patient safety incidents, hospital acquired infections (HAI's), quality metrics, compliance audits, apparent cause analysis (ACA) documentation, and readmission initiatives; preparing and generating reports based on such data.
• Presenting in bi-weekly patient safety meetings, root cause analysis (RCA) reviews, and quality leadership council.
• Plays a key role in system wide DNV accreditation readiness team, conducting internal audits to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Collaboration with project leaders to help facilitate quality improvement initiatives within the facility and system wide.
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned by Chief Quality Officer (CQO).
• Managing team of (7) Care Managers providing leadership, guidance, feedback, and supervision of care management and care coordination activities.
• Developed and implemented Excel spreadsheet designed for enhanced data reporting to assess individual and team performance.
• Developed internal policy regarding follow-up on gap-in-care reports and HEDIS measures.
• Facilitating weekly case rounds to assess plans of care, transition of care for members with recent ER visits, and provide guidance on care coordination activities.
• Serving as lead point of contact for affiliated primary care and specialty clinics.
• Training new Care Coordinator Supervisors on workflow, systems, and policies/procedures related to human resources.
• Developing and implementing company-wide training pertinent to care planning, asthma, client engagement, and Health Home policies.
• Conducting chart audits to assure that internal and external regulatory guidelines are met in regards to eligibility, appropriateness, and services rendered.
• Assisted with preparation for DOH audits.
• Responsible for managing caseload of Medicaid-eligible individuals between the ages of 0-21 with chronic medical and behavioral health conditions.
• Complete documentation and assessments in accordance with company and DOH policy.
• Develop, implement, and monitor individualized plan of care in collaboration with the member, their family, and their care team providers.
• Provide advocacy in the areas of education, housing, and social services.
• Collaborate with medical and behavioral providers to conduct case reviews as needed.
• Follow up on emergency room visits to assure adequate resources are in place to avoid readmission.
• Conduct multi-disciplinary case reviews with care team providers.
• Played a key role in development of front office operations for a start-up company.
• Oversaw daily office operations for (3) locations.
• Provided excellent customer service to clients via telephone and online chat system.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training Member Services staff.
• Provided training and guidance to Member Services staff assuring all were knowledgeable of company objectives, lines of communication, technology used on the job, and customer service.
• Oversaw Member Services team, assuring all telephonic inquiries were handled quickly and appropriately.
• Responsible for print marketing and social media initiatives, developing and curating social media content as well as brochures, newsletters, business cards, and flyers.
• Maintained administrative accountability for mobile device inventory valued at over $200,000.
• Responsible for set-up and deployment of all mobile devices to staff and partnering agencies.
• Organized & structured an office supply inventory system for office locations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: