I am a very motivated hardworking person who always strives to do nothing but my best and never fail to do so. Most of my experience comes from the warehouse and manufacturing field. My overall strength is in troubleshooting, running machines and quality assurance but I am also very knowledgeable in the warehouse environment operating forklifts and HiLos as well. I am looking for a stable and growing company where I can grow with them and widen my skills and knowledge in the production field, QA work, and warehouse/production field in general. I understand the necessities, duties and requirements of running a successful production/warehouse facility, and have a lot of experience in this field to bring to the table.
Perform quality auditing functions by testing, collecting data, and analyzing findings on raw materials and finished goods. Comply with FDA, USDA, and GMP policies. Carry out special projects as needed. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
• Analyze incoming ingredients, blends, and finished product for Brix, acid, flavor, color, pulp, taste, oil, ascorbic acid, foreign material, etc. as per specifications.
• Perform microbiological analysis on finished product, incoming ingredients and environmental swabbing.
• Collect micro and shelf-life samples.
• Monitor and inspect production lines to ensure that quality and package integrity are within specifications.
• Verify that product codes, labels, cases, cartons, cans, bottles, packages, sleeves, seals, and shrink-wrap are correct.
• File QS and Production generated paperwork.
• Set up analytical equipment and perform required daily calibrations.
• Conduct Analysis using HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography), GC (Gas Chromatography and other lab equipment.
• Prepare standard solutions and reagents.
• Analyze CIP(cleaning in place) and acid sanitizer solutions.
• Assist blenders as required by the Team Leaders.
I was a machine tech on 2 machines that wrap pastry products through a plastic film. The product is prepared then baked before coming to my lines for packaging. I set the machines up daily for whatever the product on the schedule is. Often there were many different products on the same day requiring me to change the machine over multiple times throughout the day. Orders consisted for customers like Starbucks,Panera Bread and many different local shops and convenient stores.
I was in charge of a crew of 8 people per line, making sure everyone is doing
what they are supposed to and that the product met required customer quality requirements before being loaded on trucks for shipment.
This job consisted of setting up and troubleshooting Poly type machinery that performed printing, capping, coating and many other processes on poly squeeze tubes as described below in my first time employed with this company under a different name. This time I was mainly changing over machines and doing quality checks for jobs to follow according to schedule. After the changeover was complete, I would make sure the line is running properly and all the quality measurements, colors, torques etcetera were in spec in accordance with customer specifications. With a very high emphasis on quality as it had to be at its best prior to shipment to customer. 12hr shifts, with mandatory overtime.
I was a printer technician on machines that printed on poly squeeze tubes for some of the world's top customers like Avon, L'Oreal, John Frieda and Neutrogena.Some of my duties were troubleshooting, performing changeovers and doing hourly quality checks while maintaining production at its highest.
Job required knowledge of complex tools and measuring objects, along with understanding gear movements and the critical timing points of the machine in various engagement points. These were multi process machines that in addition to printing performed other tasks such as capping, heat treatment, coating etc. Changeovers included disassembling and reassembling machinery to replace parts and make repairs if necessary along with performing any preventitve maintenance if required.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: