Hardworking student currently studying for Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering. Dedicated to continuous improvement and building career foundation. Offers strong administrative, time management and multitasking skills. Highly motivated seeking internship in Aerospace to gain hands-on experience. Outgoing and friendly with strong drive to succeed.
· Ensures purchasing functions are completed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Creates and issues purchase orders to existing vendors.
· Enters new vendors into ABAS (if needed).
· Fulfils all daily purchase requisitions.
· Sourcing, and negotiating pricing to receive the best cost possible when a new component or vendor is used.
· Follows up with vendors, tracking critical POs and communicating ETA's to production team.
· Maintains Open PO for Pick Tickets (Machine Tool Supply only)
· Communicates with vendors/suppliers to obtain information on products or services such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
· Files all purchasing paperwork (i.e. signed vendor NDA's, signed PO's, Requisitions, Receivers).
· Update all spreadsheets regarding purchases.
· Assists in investigations and approval process for invoices for accounting team to process.
· Addresses and reacts to deviations in a timely manner.
· Attends departmental and organizational meetings.
· Drives continuous improvement of purchasing process.
· Manages expectations and projects with a professional attitude by complying with company policies and procedures always
· Issue, know and execute PAS Quality procedures.
· Know, adhere to and execute PAS mission statement.
· Willingness to support company training and cross functional efforts.
· Internal employee training.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Starting my own business on amazon.
Job Titles Held: