Objective: To advance my knowledge, apply my communication skills and expertise, and obtain diverse experiences to progress in my planned career in creative advertising, public relations, and promotions.
PR Coordinator for the Towson Ballroom Dance Club
Member of the Towson AAF
Devoted member of the Towson Marching Band
* Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point;
* Basic knowledge of Access, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
* Proficient knowledge of MRI+ , SRDS, Nielsen, Vocus, and other communication databases
* Proficient knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, Foursquare, Pinterest, LinkedIn
* Detail orientated, highly organized with multiple projects at once and able to manage deadlines
* Able to think and act creatively such as writing jingles, clever slogans and campaign strategies
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Nevins and Associates Public Relations Intern resume example in Towson, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Public Relations Intern who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.