Currently serving as PRR at 111th ATKW Horsham Air Guard station .
Previous position was NCOIC . 2T377, Fleet Management & Analysis JB, Charleston SC.
Experienced Recruiting professional with strong leadership / relationship-building and communication skills. Spent four years as 8R000 Enlisted Accessions Recruiter 314th RSC (2012-2016).
Meticulous time management skills, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
- Recruit prior & non Prior qualified applicants
- Develop relations with Center Of Influencers within the community
- Conduct Retention Events
- Generate and disseminate ETS rosters to CC.
- Communicate with respective internal zone Commanders
- PROMTE TF initiative
- Promote community opportunities to the Wing
- Attend Rising 6 meeting
- TF Ambassador - spoke at PANGUS about benefits/opportunities
- Establish strategic annual plan
- Establish monthly recruiting plans
- Diverse.. Understands not only Air Guard recruitment process but that of Active duty.
- Collaborated with Active duty Recruiter to create Philadelphia Sixers color guard opportunity to the Wing.
- Achieved 100% goal first year as PRR in Air Guard.
- Push process improvement.
- Conduct Base tours.
- capture free advertisement
- NCOIC of Fleet Management & Analysis. Develop/execute scheduled and unscheduled vehicle repairs for 900+ vehicle fleet valued at $98M.
- Managed, led, developed and motivated airman .
- wrote award packages for airman.
-Assure Financial Improvement Audit Readiness is met by accounting JB Charlestons Fleet.
- Coordinated vehicle repairs with 4 work center supervisors
- Managed work order processing through Defense Property Accountably System (DPAS).
- Monitored Mission Essential Levels, teamed with shop leads for priority mx repairs.
-Worked with Air Base units to create Mission Essential Level and Vehicle Priority Recall listings.
- Process vehicle recall notices for units below Mission Essential Levels.
- Coordinate DLA-DS turn-ins, for salvage/re-sale programs.
- Manage vehicle Life Cycle Programs;
- Vehicle Control Program (VCP) monitor, Refreshed Microsoft PowerPoint training presentation with new AFI instruction, trained newly appointed Vehicle Control Officers/Non-Commissioned Officers.
- Led annual Wg VCO/VCNCO training; developed/revamped discussion topics.
- solutions to enhance productivity, spending, and maintenance support for both internal and external customers.
- Verified/corrected erroneous parts cost.
- Part of Advanced Team for base set-up
Deployed to Al Udeid Qatar - NCOIC of GOV Fleet Management & Analysis
Managed Shaw AFB, Sumter SC Vehicle Fleet. Utilized the On-Line Vehicle Integrated Management System (OLVIMS) to perform/track historical data. Develop/prepare data reports to identify trends within the fleet. Controlled production, coordinated with work center supervisors and unit Vehicle Control Officers to ensure timely repairs of assets. Create Schedule Maintenance plan for vehicle fleet. Monitor warranty and contract maintenance repairs. Track Depot Repairs.
Deployed to Al Udeid Qatar - Part of Third Country National Escorts
Deployed to Bagram Air Field - Material Control
Deployed to Al Jabar Kuwait - Advon team member
Currently enrolled. 1 class from Bachelors in Management concentration in HR.
FY 19 - Golden Eagle Award
FY 19 - Patriot Team award
Active Duty Air Force Recruiting Awards
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top Squadron Recruiter of the Year (Gold Badge)
FY 16 - 314th Recruiting Squadron Top Spec Ops Recruiter (2nd Quarter)
FY 15 - Air Force Recruiting Service Top Production Recruiter (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top C Flight Recruiter of the Year
FY 15 - 360 Recruiting Group Superintendent Achievement Award (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 360 Recruiting Group Top Enlisted Accessions Recruiter (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top Enlisted Accessions Programs Recruiter (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Superintendent Achievement Award (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Spec Ops Capture Warrior Recruiter (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top Enlisted Programs Flight (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top C Flight Recruiter (1st Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top C flight Recruiter (2nd Quarter)
FY 15 - 314th RCS Top C Flight Recruiter (3rd Quarter)
FY 13 - 314th RCS Top Enlisted Accessions Flight
FY 13 - 314th RCS op New Enlistment Contract Flight of the Year
FY 13 - 314th RCS First Sergeant's Diamond Sharp Awd (4th Quarter)
FY 13 - 314th RCS Top extended Active Duty Flight of the Year
CY 12 - 314th RCS Airman of the Quarter (3rd Quarter)
Lance P. Sijan 360 GRP Nominee
Decorations During Recruiting Service
Army Achievement Medal 2014 - Recruiting efforts
Air Force Commendation Medal 2016 - Gold Badge
Air Force Commendation Medal 2016 - PCS
Air Force Commendation Medal -
Air Force Commendation Medal -
Third Country National Security - Al Udeid Ab, Qatar
Fleet Management & Analysis - Bagram Ab, Afghanistan
Fleet Management & Analysis - Al Jaber, Kuwait
NCOIC Fleet Management & Analysis - Al Udeid, Qatar
Bring A Friend to Drill Week for student Flight members
Conduct a COI base tour for all tech school counselors to show case our trades (Hard to fill positions)
Facebook Live monthly Q&A
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: