Seasoned Property Manager bringing proven skills in negotiating, preparing and finalizing Rental Agreements. Meticulous, well-organized and decisive field professional skilled at cultivating and deepening productive relationships with owners, companies, vendors and agency representatives. Ready to bring knowledge and abilities to challenging role with potential for long-term career advancement and success.
• I was promoted from Leasing Consultant to Assistant Community Director after 1.5 years of employment.
• I assisted the Community Director, scheduled tours, processed invoices, move out forfeitures, and developed a collection program for bad debt.
• The position is heavy in administrative functions.
• I oversaw the success of 3 leasing consultants at this location, all of which promoted to higher positions.
• I maintained confidentiality at all times with sensitive information such as credit reports, and employee relations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: