Expert in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Plan, and Visio)
Study Timeline Management
Budgeting and Forecasting
Risk Assessment and Reporting
· Served as Acting Project Manager from August 2012 to December 2012.
· Supported the Project Manager in the daily responsibilities of study management and in the absence of the Project Manager, manage the daily operations with respect to both project team and sponsor related responsibilities.
· Responsible for reviewing and providing feedback for all study related documentation including, but not limited to Proposals, Contracts, Charters, Study Protocols, and Data Transfer Plans.
· Tasked with oversight of general practices and standards of the project team.
· Reconciled monthly invoices for all assigned studies.
· Managed the career development of Project Coordinators and Project Leaders by acting as a mentor by meeting and planning pathways to further growth within the company.
· Served as the RadStart Champion liaison that is responsible for organizing RadStart Champions meetings and facilitating the creation and review of company enhancements for the RadStart system by presenting them to the Standards Committee.
· A member of the RadStart Champions Group and responsible for producing enhancements for RadStart system as well as training the Project Team on all updates.
· Successfully completed the CoreLab Partners' Clinical Operations
Project Management Institute: Member
Valley Chapter Member
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ICON plc Project Manager resume example in Newtown, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Project Manager who works in the Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals Industry. LiveCareer has 17053 Pharmacology and Pharmaceuticals resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.