· Manage resources to ensure that assignments are completed on time and on budget for clients including: Thomson Reuters, Johnson Controls (Power Solutions and Building Efficiency), Nissan, HP, Ritz Carlton, TE Connectivity
· Author and execute scopes of work (exceeding $1 million annually) and organically create new business opportunities with existing clients and work streams
· Work intimately with all functions of the organization including strategy, verbal identity, visual identity, and brand management systems to create and manage SOWs, budgets, and timelines for clients
· Lead all business functions on initiatives including: visual identity and logo development, brand positioning, voice and messaging, analytics, and brand tracking
· Manage any changes in project scope and internal resources; propose contingency and mitigation plans when necessary
· Travel to meet with clients for presentations and work sessions
· Increased membership by researching prospects and gathering information for client presentations, sales calls, and project fulfillment
· Collaborated on projects promoting ARF events to over 400 members and prospects, including Apple, Coca-Cola, AT&T, Viacom, and Starcom MediaVest Group
· Executed tracked, analyzed, and improved the ARF's email marketing initiative
Assisted in event marketing through
signage, on-site management, and post-event analysis
· Managed online presence by researching, gathering, planning, and posting compelling site content that supported the voice and style of over 20 artists
· Embedded clips of new releases on multiple web platforms for maximum reach and audience growth
· Consulted on artwork for promotional materials; wrote and posted reviews of current releases
· Managed all social media and wrote bi-weekly email blasts
· Designed and executed a short-term marketing plan to enhance customer experience and increase revenue, including product sampling and couponing which resulted in a 10% increase in sales in the first month
· Designed and implemented a loyalty rewards program which resulted in a 15% uptick in sales
· Arranged and catered a “Leadership Lunch” at Penn for Zaffron's owner, with record-breaking attendance
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Interbrand Project Manager resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Project Manager who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47602 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.