Offering excellent project management, multi-tasking and communication skills to manage and coordinate multiple, concurrent projects with competing demands. Ability to make sound decisions in high-pressure settings and utilize analytical problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues to delivering a quality product or service. Articulate communicator with strong customer service, and leadership skills. Industry Exposure- Information Technology, Telecom, Energy, Higher Education
ServiceNow, MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, Salesforce, MS Office 365- Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerBI, Kaltura, QlikView, MySQL, R, Python, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Suite, SAP, eBuilder
Vendor Management, Schedule Oversight, Team Coordination, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Process Improvement, Team Management, Planning, Communications, Customer Service, Training and Development, Change Management and Control, Design Thinking, GAP Analysis, PO Creation and Budgeting, Project Management, Leadership, Risk Management, Monitoring and Control, SDLC Management
PMP (November 2020), Google Analytics Beginner by Google-Analytics, Project Professional by Harvard Business Publishing, Project Professional by Northeastern University
· Acted as a liaison between leadership (VP, CTO, CFO, Provost) and PMO, Information Technology Services, legal, finance, security and third-party vendors.
· Audited projects, created project reports and PowerBI dashboards, facilitated meetings and managed training initiatives and knowledge base for PMO. Diminished project gaps to promote smooth workflow.
· Managed various projects to provide digital and technology solutions. Led meetings to gather and convey project requirements, scope, milestones and compliance. Oversaw adherence to project timelines and budget constraints.
· Applied extensive expertise in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and Agile project management techniques such as creating user stories, backlogs, scrum and tested product/service in test, development, and production and fixed reported bugs.
· Introduced change improvement plans to ensure process alignments with specific goals, methodologies and initiatives throughout PMO.
· Developed standard project tasks, templates, training modules, workflows and best practices to support PMO and vendor contracting and onboarding.
· Completed various projects in-time, on budget by adhering to the requirements and delivered a quality product by meeting customer satisfaction.
· Prioritized needs and delegated assignments in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously by leading strategic sessions for enterprise development team, design team, and vendors.
· Evaluated client needs, documented workflows and business requirements. Implemented scenario analyses to explore profitability outcomes for different Rx scenarios.
· Gathered requirements from sponsors, stakeholders and marketing team. Collaborated with project teams in Boston, and Settle and tested web portal product in development, test and production.
· Collected, normalized and managed .CSV, XML/JSON Rx data feeds using SQL Server (T-SQL) and used PowerBI to develop relation between various Rx Models.
· Examined decision tree regression, k-means clustering, and Apriori intuition to model Rx data as well as ad hoc statistical analyses to reduce the medication expenses by 20-25%.
· Integrated relational analytics and managed care models to improve clinical data support for mobile operations. Recommended improvements after analyzing the shortfalls of the Rx Model.
· Delivered the objectives within the agreed constraints on cost, quality & schedule.
· Managed multiple million-dollar projects, defined project plans and timelines, managed workflow and personnel, negotiated contracts, and achieved completion deadlines on or before schedule.
· Collaborated with cross-functional teams, clients (TATA Power, BSES), and stakeholders to draft and execute project schedules and plans. Presided over subcontractor kickoff meetings to review project requirements, schedules and compliance.
· Handled continuous project monitoring and management, including developing forecasts, tracking expenses and approving purchase orders and payments.
· Oversaw workforce schedules and allocated resources in collaboration with project engineers, and vendors in order to achieve project goals.
· Spearheaded transition of projects from pre-development to design and construction phases. Updated project scope and cost and implemented most effective change management processes to keep project up-to-date.
· Completed full-scale project plans, including overseeing engineering activities, cable laying and design processes.
· Drove agile technical projects spanning multiple business divisions and representing 15% in potential cost savings and new revenues.
· Implemented Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for better workforce management reducing tardiness by 24%
· Mitigated work flow down time, accurately scheduling testing and commissioning of multiple sites reducing risks by 15%-20%
· Lead and trained a 14-person team on customer service, Software as a Solution (SaaS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), T-Mobile tools and products and provided resolution to customer queries.
· Designed and implemented performance feedback loops & sign-offs to identify opportunities to improve team performance, process, product performance, production/efficiency, and project targets.
· Facilitated weekly meetings, one-on-one sessions with team members, senior management and clients in Gurgaon, United Kingdom.
· Motivated, managed, coached, provided feedback and helped in development of the team. Provided formal and informal mentoring to assist in the technical and business development of other associates
and end users
· Developed training modules and continuously monitored the quality of calls and knowledge of process leading to an improved Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 45% and Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) 88%
· Advocated a team-based consulting approach resulting in increased client exposure, improved customer service, a more organized workflow and 23% increase in new sales
· Conducted feedback sessions leading to improved team's performance by 15%
Best Associate Project Manager with NPS of 80% | Best Business Associate for the year 2017 by TATA Power DDL | Scholarship for consecutive four years by Haryana Government for being a First Division Student in Bachelor's
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: