• Lead the successful implementation and configuration of healthcare payer systems
• Worked with global project teams that were located onsite, remote, and offshore.
• Identified scope, objectives, and milestone deliverables, prepared estimates for project migrations and system enhancements, and created traceability matrixes.
• Created change management plan for business organizational and project objectives.
• Managed change control process, intake tracking, gathered level of effort, and facilitated review/ approval of change requests.
• Prepared status reports and dashboard data analysis to determine ROI, CPI, SPI, and variances to manage the project time, cost, scope, and quality objectives.
• Oversaw 100% compliance of meeting SLA's and KPI's in accordance with master services agreements.
• Managed RAID document, prepared risk mitigation plans, and executed remediation plans.
Preformed the Implementation and Configuration of Xcelys
Description of Duties: Liaison between the clients and technical teams on implementation projects
Coordinated efforts for technical team of 4
Identified scope, objectives, and deliverables
Prepared business requirements document (BRD)
Prepared software requirements specifications document (SRS)
Prepared estimates for project migrations
Prepared Gap analysis
Prepared Traceability Matrix
Performed configuration for benefits, providers, vendors, and pricing in Xcelys
Researched and resolved data conversion errors and defects
Researched and resolved claims, benefit, provider, vendor and pricing issues
Prepared database mapping documentation
Created SQL scripts to insert/update data in Oracle database
Created SQL queries to analyze data in Oracle database
Created test plans and performed testing
Researched issues in the Healthcare Information Portal (835 & 837)
Created Team Trackers for production data changes
Packaged code enhancements for client installation of new software releases
Compared code changes to original code for forward fits
Developed pre-audit and post-audit processes
Developed daily and monthly audit reports
Improved change management process for configuration data
Modified program code changes according to change control procedures
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: