Optimistic and driven Program Director adept at cultivating and directing high-performing teams and developing constructive relationships with a wide range of business and community partners. Focused on developing comprehensive family and child-related programs and services. Goal-oriented professional with strong leadership capabilities.
Promoted to Program Director after less than 2 years of employment. Supervised 30 resident managers at a Drug Rehabilitation facility serving more than 200 clients. Organized clothing giveaway that served over 200 families and 800 people.
- Prepared training materials for inter-agency training sessions.
- Compiled information from training session evaluations and prepared reports.
- Attended staff meetings and provided insight into agency issues and problem solving.
- Conducted research for various projects.
- Reviewed project evaluation and made recommendations on behalf of agency.
- Gathered information on transition planning and composed packet for Directors.
Non-Profit Management Certificate
Administrative, Budget, Personnel Management, Training
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Boys Town Program Director resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Program Director who works in the Program Managers Industry. LiveCareer has 10910 Program Managers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.