Decisive Supervisor ready to take on new challenges to help a great company succeed. Proactive professional highly skilled in admin work and youth service. Known for having dynamic work ethic and being team player.
● Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Site Supervisor plans and supervising a developmentally appropriate childcare program.
● Responsible for daily operations at program site.
● Coordinate planning and implementation of daily program.
● Provide leadership and supervision to childcare staff and children at all times; serving as a positive role model.
● Supervise all childcare staff
● Maintain accurate daily attendance sheet.
● Help Manage and control inventory of equipment and supplies.
● Ensure parental compliance with daily sign-in/sign-out sheets.
● Address all behavior and health-related issues that occur.
● Provide proper coverage to meet the required staff/child ratios.
● Communicate with school personnel to ensure a positive working relationship.
● Take part in scheduled staff meetings and staff training and staff hiring.
● Lead group Leader
● Help new staff get equipped with children and policies
● Stepping up when director or supervisor is not available and enforcing leadership
● Tutor students 6-8th grade
● Create creative lesson plans to engage kids during school year and or summer courses
● Responsible for helping develop programs appropriate with the individual needs and interest of the children
● Manage assigned group. Maintain and enforce progressive discipline policy.
● Help children with homework
● Coordinate with director, teaching staff and families on implementing children's educational programs
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: