Office Organization specialist;. Detail- oriented, team -player while supporting daily activity. Experienced professional with knowledge in working with diverse international population, ability to travel. Fluent in English and French; working knowledge in Spanish.
· Perform administrative, liaison and logistic support to improve Quality of Services provided by DDS to client by reporting and following on inquiries;
· Maintains Unit records, locate and compiles basic data for development report
· Determines the appropriate staff to respond to the issue from the list of licensed users;
· On daily basis, ensures all responses to client are provided within later 24 hours of the reporting issue about 10; · Verifies complaint are properly documented in data base ;
· Addresses inquiries to District agencies or federal agencies or requests for general information about the agency;
In less that year, complaints about Rehabilitation Services have been reducing more than 50%; after 2 years 75%, boosting customer satisfaction more than 80 %.
Prepared 20 clearly written and formatted documents and reports for weekly meetings Created and updated physical records and digital files to maintain current, accurate and compliant documentation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: