- Yearly coordinated over 50 programs, partnerships and activities to help support student and teacher innovation and statewide testing.
- Daily supported teachers with technical assistance, project based lessons and science and social studies curriculum and resources to enhance learning opportunities for students.
- Consistently analyzed school-wide data to help improve program and partnership efficiency.
- Yearly coordinated over 30 common core related field trips from preschool to 5th grade.
- Coordinated meetings, conferences, events and activities between partnerships, school staff and parents.
- Managed a $300,000 budget and financial requisitions for staff, programs and partnerships.
- Implemented, coordinated and managed Expeditions Day - a project based student-led showcase of science and social studies.
- Oversaw, developed and coordinated 10 various programs weekly to enhance student engagement and creativity for students preschool-5th grade.
- Formulated afterschool program policies and procedures.
- Provided counsel to staff, students and parents concerning programmatic requisitions during after school hours.
- Wrote grants for various programs and partnerships.
- Wrote and composed weekly parent newsletter.
- Communicated with various audiences (community leaders, partnerships, parents, teachers, school administrators) to help complete outcomes for various goals and objectives.
- Supported parents and students with the middle school transition, process and policies.
- Coordinated middle school fair from schools statewide to help support parents and making them aware of their choices.
- Empowered marginalized parents by either race, language, migration and/or income status through various workshops and advocacy opportunities.
- Worked closely with school-based parent coordinators to design, facilitate and evaluate workshops and other parent activities which support parents and their specific needs.
- Developed, wrote and facilitated culturally appropriate professional development workshops to increase parent engagement for teachers and staff.
- Reviewed multicultural books and literature to ensure equity and racial boundaries are well represented in the classroom and at home for the Tellin' Stories parent engagement project.
- Heavily aggregated, analyzed, displayed and presented data for parents, staff and stakeholders for clarity and understanding.
- First grade teacher to 25 students in a multicultural and economically diverse public charter school.
- Created, implemented and taught common core lesson plans.
- Lead best practices: guided reading, backwards planning and blended learning.
- Implemented and managed an academic-based after school program for children in affordable housing apartment complex for children in Kindergarten to 5th grade.
- Advocated and trained parents for their child's educational rights in the DC public school system.
- Promoted and coordinated youth participation in various cultural, academic and athletic enrichment activities.
- Heavily researched education policies to best support marginalized parents.
- Helped parents find appropriate schools to best-fit their child's educational needs.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Orr Elementary School Program and Partnerships Coordinator resume example in Washington, District Of Columbia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Program and Partnerships Coordinator who works in the School Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 14436 School Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.