I am a highly experienced Production Supervisor, who enjoys working on mechanical things, solving production problems, and leading people. I have over 5 years' experience of supervising staff and a combined 8 years in manufacturing and assembly plants. I have all the skills that you are looking for in an applicant, namely; extensive knowledge of plant equipment, a strong mechanical aptitude and being able to ensure that all equipment is maintained and running properly. As a true all-rounder, I can direct work activities, schedule employees and write up all necessary documentation. I possess the required level of enthusiasm and energy to recommend improvements to those production methods which can positively impact upon every area of a business. At this precise moment in time I would very much like to join a company that has a diverse and supportive environment which encourages staff to learn from other talented professionals.
· People management and development.
· Ability to read, comprehend, and compose complex instructions, policies, procedures and correspondence.
· Providing leadership to plant staff.
· Willing to take responsibility.
· Treating junior and senior members of staff with respect.
AREAS OF EXPERTISEInventory management practices
Available on request.
Job Duties- I was responsible for scheduling all job assignments of 60 plus employees on a daily basis. As the 3rd Shift Supervisor I Led a production meeting weekly and covered subjects such as Safety, Work Performance, Maintaining a Clean work station and SO much more. I also dealt with and enforced the company attendance policy directly. As well as performed evaluations on each employee that reported to me during our scheduled work hours.
· Worked Daily to Improve Standard Operating Procedures
· Entered all Data into the IQMS system used for inventory management
· Organized and set up appointments with the local Vo-tech for Forklift training and certifications.
Responsible for leading subordinates in a
production facility and for ensuring that all material produced met customer requirements.
· Managing and improving production processes to enhance product quality and maximize efficiency.
· Identifying problems or bottlenecks in the production processes.
· Directly supervising hourly production.
· Tracking staff absenteeism and time-keeping.
· Ensuring the safest working environment possible for staff.
· Planning, assigning, and directing production work.
· Appraising staff performance.
· Rewarding or disciplining employees.
· Periodically carrying out office work.
· Addressing employee complaints and resolving any problems.
· Actively working to eliminate hazards that may cause injury.
· Organizing and prioritizing production needs.
· Carrying out accident investigations.
· Making sure that products are to the highest grade and production standards.
· Creating an environment that is conducive to teamwork.
Making sure that paperwork is in place for audits.
Process Technician/Tool and Die Setter (MOLD SETTER)
August 2008- May 2011
· Managed mold changes by customer priority and requested ship dates.
· Set up water inlets for tool by diagram with chiller water, Tower water and logic seals.
· Operated Deck Crane, Forklifts and Overhead hoist to set tools.
· Trained and lead new mold setters in the proper and safe way to change a mold.
· Purged plastic from Barrel, Screw and nozzle when going from one color to the next depending on Customer and Para sheet specifications.
· Set distances on platinum, pancake switches, ejector and cam positions.
· Ran start-up and 1st article off assigned presses for that day.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kenco Plastics Inc. Production Supervisor resume example in Sallisaw, Oklahoma ?
This is an actual resume example of a Production Supervisor who works in the Production Supervisors and Managers Industry. LiveCareer has 75275 Production Supervisors and Managers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.