Responsible Production Specialist with history of contributing to production success. Completes quality work and maintains schedules to consistently meet customer demand. Knowledgeable about quality control processes and efficient and troubleshooting causes of mechanical and production issues.
· Digitally duplicate X-Ray images using customized company software to analyze multiple types of software used by facilities in digital, analog and physical films formats.
· Preparing all orders received in the sequence required for scanning.
· Scan documents using any and all scanners found within the ABI equipment base.
· Use, clean and maintain all scanners within factory specifications and report any and all maintenance and repairs needed to the equipment.
· Complete daily reports as required.
· Communicate all issues to Team Lead or Supervisor.
· Sort records and files and CD's duplicated are removed from the printer(s).
· Verify that the name on the printed records matches all attached documentation.
· Bind records per specific client's instructions, including side tabs, CD of records when required.
· Process large volume copy jobs as required.
· Package and send completed delivery to be uploaded, as requested.
· Print all color documents and package as needed.
· Sort, Package, Status, and ship deliveries to appropriate field office or mail.
· Perform preventive maintenance of production printers and CD duplicators.
· Complete daily reports as required.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned by Supervisor.
· Retrieve records from delivery shelves.
· Sort delivery by address.
· Package deliveries either in a box or envelope depending on size.
· Fold all status letters and insert in envelopes.
· Status all deliveries being shipped in computer system daily.
· Maintain and organize work flow.
· Maintain confidentiality of files received.
· Assist in preparing the incoming work for scanning department.
· Respond to all emails concerning status and movement of orders within the department.
· Redistribute work orders, records, x-ray films, etc., to other departments as required.
· Route printed documents to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
· Assist with clerical duties such as mail/fax or e-mail when needed.
· Assist in preparation of documentation for scanning.
· Make CD's of files as required.
· Status all completed work to delivery shelf or to mail.
· Sort and package all deliveries.
· Evaluate process for improved efficiency.
The Field Agent is responsible for driving to various locations to retrieve, scan and make copies of records requested by clients pursuant to subpoenas or medical authorizations.
Possess a valid California Driver License and clean driving record.
Operate motor vehicle, enter and exit the vehicle repeatedly and load/unload portable duplication/scanning equipment.
Transport scanning equipment to locations at appointed times and scan records on-site. Complete required paperwork including proofs of service, declarations, etc., to ensure that the proper legal procedure is followed in the retrieval of records.
Complete and submit completed work orders for follow-up and billing.
Deliver records to clients as needed.
Responsible for daily logging and general maintenance of assigned company vehicle.
Assist with procedural questions with in-house personnel, clients and other staff members.
Technical skills are needed to perform the duties associated with this position and skills may require updating to maintain competency as position evolves. Specific skills required for this position include: complying with the Code of Safe Practices; operating computer and copying devices; and safe operation of motor vehicle.
Ability needed to maintain confidentiality of medical and legal information; prioritize tasks and keep timely schedule; read, write and understand English language; and use computer, mobile scanning machines, and other basic office equipment. Possess the ability to work harmoniously with diverse individuals in close proximity and in various capacities. Ability required using independent judgment to interpret data. Specific ability to successfully perform in this position include: effectively managing time and workload to meet deadlines; working in a fast-paced and active environment; maintaining high standard of customer service; and, identifying and communicating subpoena validity related issues. Responsibilities include working with others under general supervision while complying with standard operating procedures; operating under strict legal and procedural guidelines; and assisting in all aspects of prompt document retrieval and production. Responsibilities ultimately require producing an accurate product; complying with relevant legal procedures; and providing outstanding customer service.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Excellent work! Many factors go into creating a strong resume and this sample resume has checked all the boxes. Great job!
Job Titles Held: