Dynamic Product Specialist with over 5 years of successful experience in Industrial Technologies and customer engagement. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Printing technology industry. Strengths in product management, product presentation and customer service backed by training in Technology Management.
• Consult business development team on technical and sales strategies, driving over $2M in revenue yearly from specific products.
• Consulted with product development teams to enhance products based on customer data.
• Managed benchmarks, product demonstrations, and testimonials for performance evaluation.
• Monitored market trends and competitor performance and analyzed gaps to update promotional strategies and maximize sales.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, highly adept team of Engineers, Technicians, and Product managers to develop and prioritize product features and build product roadmaps.
• Boosted customer base penetration 20% by devising creative promotional approaches and product samples.
• Collaborated with marketing teams to create, deploy, and optimize effective campaigns for industrial and production printers worldwide.
• Trained and provided coaching to 5 junior team members.
• Increased sales by educating prospects on the benefits of products and services in comparison to competitors.
• Coordinated project planning and execution with team members and team leads.
• Controlled wind tunnels for testing and calibration of air control system valves.
• Programmed and configured transmitters and controllers to customer specifications.
• Completed in-process and final quality inspections to confirm products conform to standards.
• Mechanically assembled parts and calibrated electrical components
• Communicated product failures and testing problems with engineering and design department.
• Reviewed over 1000 Valve designs for functionality and quality before release.
• Analyzed test results and prepared system-level evaluation reports to verify and validate system performance.
· Managed day to day sales, and marketing campaigns.
· Built client relationships through excellent service and balanced their campaign needs with an initiative-taking approach.
· Worked closely with marketing, brand management, business development, and other key internal stakeholders.
· Exceeded sales goals and market competitions through effective negotiation of product and material pricing, delivery rates and agreement terms.
· Advocated brand products to customers, highlighted benefits, and redirected objections to secure $15,000 in sales monthly.
· Educated clients on new products and services and updated account information to maintain high standards of client service.
Job Titles Held: