Dynamic marketing professional with more than 18 years in the sales and marketing industries. Creative and innovative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Trained and managed a team of 35 successful Photographers, Art Directors, Graphic Artists and Production people.
Developed annual budgets, including determining short and long-term goals to support the overall profit and growth objectives.
Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating work activities in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications in fast paced, production oriented environment.
Plan, analyze, and develop visual solutions through graphic services to various industries. Achieve communication goals through creative presentation using color, type, illustration, photography, and branding. Featuring print, radio/TV and web.
In charge of designing, writing and producing new direct mail and e-mail campaigns for 83 store locations, focusing on customer loyalty. Also serve as designer and project manager for:
• Customize shirts and hats for Service departments.
• Design service coupons for direct mail campaign.
• Birthday and anniversary promotions for vehicle buyers.
• Promotional pieces to accompany direct mail and e-mail campaigns.
Supervise and manage 30+ person print and Internet teams through all aspects of marketing, design and production. Manage digital assets department, and print and paper contracts. Coordinate time frames, designs and sales with external and internal departments.
• Capture $1.6 million in savings for printing and paper contracts.
• Twice honored with prestigious “Gold Award” at the Conference for Catalog & Multichannel Merchants (ACCM)
• Develop and manage Musician's Friend audio/visual department.
• Implement a state-of -the-art digital assets system.
• Responsible for documenting incoming and outgoing inventory.
• Reinvent process and procedures to raise production by 20%.
• Direct over 300 studio and location photography shoots. Setting up casting calls and free-lance photographers Direct photo and video projects simultaneously.
Manage creative teams for the largest mail-order, retail, and Internet outdoor outfitter in the world. Manage projects from concept to completion. Allocate personnel, financial, and other resources to align with business priorities. Direct production of catalogs and seasonal specialty books, as well as collateral and retail advertising.
• Create templates for production artists to follow.
• Develop innovative photography policies and catalog layout procedures.
• Manage internal and external resources for creative processes.
• Lead company transition from outdated computer systems to state-of-the-art desktop publishing software.
• Design first hard-back mail order catalog in the outdoor industry.
• Photo Art Direction of over 1000 studio and location photo shoots.
VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER, DALTON, NE
YMCA AND MEDFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS COACHING, MEDFORD, OR SIDNEY CCCC COACHING, SIDNEY, OR
Photo direction, advertising, art, Art Direction, audio, branding, catalogs, Catalog, color, concept, contracts, Creative Design, client communication, designing, desktop publishing, direct mail, directing, financial, flash, free-lance, graphic design, Graphic artist, graphic, illustration, inventory, Law Enforcement, layout, logos, marketing, mentor, policies, processes, producing, quality, radio, retail, sales, TV, type, video
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.