• Track and document medical/surgical supplies and cleaning solutions used for inventory management.
• Accountable for stock rotation using FIFO methodology.
• Sort mismatched sets of trays instruments and medical equipment.
• Monitor biological and chemical wash solutions in decontaminating medical equipment and instruments.
• Disposed of biohazard substances and medical and chemical wastes.
• Maintained workplace safety and kept workspace clean of debris body fluids medical waste fumes wet floors and sharps.
• Performed sterilization and decontamination with chemical solutions per manufacturer instructions for usage.
• Decontaminated and sterilized medical supplies equipment and instruments.
• Assembled and wrapped trays of sterilized instruments for medical procedures.
• Held responsibility for handling recalls for vendor medical/surgical supplies and equipment.
• Regulated decontamination equipment such as sonic sterilizer and decontamination.
• Administrative: Arranged treatment plans and meetings as scheduled. Confirmed appointments and completed insurance verification before the given time period. Kept a record of checking patients in and their registration processes as well as correctly maintained comprehensive patient accounts.
• Customer Service: With a patient focused approach, interacted with patients courteously and greeted them considerately. Responded to their queries and requests in a pleasant manner. Maintained a professional and positive environment for the patients and guaranteed superior patient care.
• Accounting: Precisely mailed/sent all the charges and payments to patient's respective accounts, kept record of their billing details, registration processes and insurances.
• Training: Taught new hires how to organize patient charts on regular basis, enter relevant information into the computer databases by keeping in mind the standards of confidentiality and keep dental apparatus effectively functioning by following given guidelines. Key Accomplishments
• Remarkably made suitable and dependable assessments at the time of any crisis and emergency
• Volunteered to work for the betterment of entire dental staff and patients by honestly coordinating with established goals
Planned, arranged, synchronized and executed multiple dental and orthodontic activities flawlessly
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Self-employed Private Home-care Giver resume example in Jupiter, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Private Home-care Giver who works in the Medical and Lab Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 76312 Medical and Lab Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.