|Marketing, Branding, Positioning, Data Analytics, New
Product Launches, Business Development: Strategic, Analytic, Creative
Branding, What Makes Brand Unique, Fresh Original Thinking, Storytelling, Content Marketing, Holistic Customer Experience, Emotional Connection, Trust, Loyalty, Confidence Positioning - Demographics (Generational and Multi-Culture), Craft Integrated Marketing & Sales Plan to Harvest Referrals & Turn into Sales Big Data/Analytics, Performance Optimization, Cross Media Metrics, Actionable Consumer Insights, A/B Testing
|· Programs that Key Influencers Reach, Engage and Sell via Omnichannel Touchpoints: Online (Social/Digital) and Offline (Print, Events/Live Media) Holistic Sales Promotions, Influencer Marketing and Brand Advocate Loyalty Programs, Advertising Campaigns (Display, Social, Programmatic, Print/ Traditional), Internal/External Stakeholders, PR/ Communications, Content Development, Direct Mail, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, Web Design/Landing Pages, seo/ sem, Email Marketing, Videos/Multi-Media Presentations, Sales Collateral/PowerPoint's|
Established integrated marketing consultancy providing business development, agency/account management, strategic marketing, communications, sales plans & services that cultivate client initiatives & goals, innovation, branding & positioning, advertising, promotion, direct marketing, public relations/media & events through creative on/offline creative execution. Position firm as strategic partner & business resource to senior executives at agencies & client companies, leading multifunctional project teams in design & implementation of appropriate marketing tools, and providing insight & direction on new, innovative and emerging technologies related to advertising and media.
· Launched and promoted For Your Ease Only-Lori Greiner, nationally known QVC-TV marketer (currently a “Shark”) into mass, DIY and department store markets. Created mission/vision and marketing/sales plan and provided ongoing analyses, both market and ROI, identified and developed potential avenues for expanding retailer distribution, collaborated on product development for each retail channel, developed packaging, pricing/terms, and introductory promotions. Introduced 5 weeks later at NACDS event and pitched to AAFES, Ahold, Albertsons, CVS, Eckert, Food Lion, Harris-Teeter, Kmart, Pathmark, Rite Ad, Safeway, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreen and Winn-Dixie.
· Crafted integrated marketing, strategic marketing communications/PR plans for Chicago conference center, Catalyst Ranch. Organized special events targeted at meeting planners and media, developed press releases and story angles, negotiated alliances with local business groups. In 3-months, received feature articles in “Crain's Chicago Business” and “American Way,” and established on-going relationships with local media and Internet list servs.
· Envisioned and implemented marketing plan for AdBeep that took client's plummeting pager business and positioned it as futuristic wireless communications that engaged consumer with branded SMS messaging/advertising including product/business development strategies, industry infrastructure recommendations, industry trends, and pricing. Built alliances with: NBC, FOX, Warner Brothers, Dominick's, Safeway, Home Depot, Aventis, Kia, Chevrolet, BMW, Subaru, Buick, Jenny Craig, and WWE.
(1990-1991, 1993-1994, and 1998 - Southern California)
Marketing consulting for packaged goods, food, health and beauty care, and specialty products companies. Responsible for strategic planning, new product development, brand equity building, product positioning, marketing research, pricing strategies, advertising, packaging, promotions, store targeting, selling materials, and sourcing of all components. accomplishments
· Generated successful marketing and sales strategies that increased market share for
Provide both small & large companies and associations with traditional and online marketing including strategy, branding, web-design, content marketing, social media and project management. Build integrated marketing and sales plans that harvest referrals and turn into sales. Craft print/digital promotion and advertising campaigns, multi-media sales presentations and targeted selling collateral. Work closely with senior marketing, sales and senior management at client companies and agencies to implement appropriate brand marketing tools, maximize ROI, and secure long-term mutually beneficial business relationships.
· Strategically developed and implemented integrated marketing & communications plan for National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys including major rebranding along with logo redesign and restage of newsletter into an e-newsletter for members-only and a customer 16-page full-color publication distributed 6X per year. Also restructured/repositioned website with new architecture, content, design and members-only section. Since intranet introduction, content easily updated by staff resulting in expanded membership usage, significantly improved member retention, increased education conference attendance 20+% and secured over 25 new sponsors, driving tradeshow participation to sellout capacity.
· Researched potential marketing and sales opportunities, worked with client's senior management team and factory in China to develop new product line & distribution channels. Responsible for packaging, introductory promotions, merchandising/displays, selling materials/sales PowerPoint's and PR campaign. Strategized marketing and sales objectives including prospective client list, sales forecast, pricing, ROI, and introduced SOS Products, Division of Sonoma Pins into mass, drug and grocery markets. Launched at GDMC, presold to 9 regional accounts: Shaws, Pathmark, Buehler's, Eckerd-Brooks, Big Y Foods, Ahold, Affiliated Foods, USA Drug and UWGrocers.
· Developed highly successful Mercury Mambo integrated marketing, word-of-mouth, event and communications plan leveraging TV sponsorship of PBS series Austin City Limits for Anheuser-Busch Companies. Grassroots statewide Texas focus included setting goals & objectives, branding, strategic client initiatives and vision; supported by POP sales promotions, customer dealer-loaders to enhance buy-in, advertising and PR/media programming. Program activated in 450+ accounts resulting in double digit display growth and on-gong multi-million dollar client relationship.
· Developed, closed and executed experiential marketing and sales strategy for iTTV Inc./KlickSports Inc., a patented multi-platform real-time predicative gaming, software and sports social networking portal that enables fans to play live branded sports games, right alongside their favorite teams & players, either via texting or online. In first 90 days, built and aggressively nurtured relationships with new partner prospects including Burger-King, KFC, McDonalds, IHOP, Jamba Juice, Under Armour, Chevrolet, Neutrogena, Geico, State Farm, Caterpillar, Bumble Bee, Union Bank. Closed game day season-long promotion deal (12 games) pilot program with Univ. Hawaii Warriors Football & KFC.
· As The Brand Activation Association's (BAA, division the ANA - formerly The Promotion Marketing Association, PMA) Chief Marketing Consultant, worked with President, BOD, strategic task forces, in-house team and members to elevate association's mission, vision and value proposition through overhaul of website, member benefits, and positioning. Created and executed member survey resulting in confirmation of repositioning. Increased fall 2006 conference attendance by 10% through viral, direct marketing and telemarketing campaigns.
Recruited to early stage innovator in interactive photo, video and CRM programs, to design and lead strategically vital product/business development plans. Led efforts to create new revenue streams, initiated partnerships, alliances and product enhancements to capitalize on market opportunities and strengthen company's leadership position within event/mobile marketing. Created my own sales presentations/PowerPoint's and proposals. Negotiated and closed $850,000+ in new business in six months. Clients included Polaris, Cadillac, Samsung, Montego, Mariner, Dodge, Saab, Milk Mustache, MilkPEP, Court TV, and Michigan Education Savings Program. Reported to President.
· With objective of connecting Samsung brand with Olympics spirit & torch relay sponsorship, sold and led George P. Johnson/Samsung creative teams in supporting experiential mobile camera phone launch through memorable buzz marketing, word-of-mouth events featuring complimentary digital snapshots to drive product awareness. Collected consumer data resulting in real-time reporting, enabled immediate response to online reports & created database for follow-up viral marketing initiative. Improved product sell-through & achieved 543% ROI, exceeding daily unit sales goals by 225% & surpassing retail store goals by 113%.
· Partnered with Y&R Brands-Wunderman, and developed, negotiated/sold and oversaw 14-city Montego/Mariner “Ride & Drive” promotion at Home Depot's Expo Design Centers featuring mounted video cameras in cars that captured driver's animated test drive. Integrated “Trading Spaces” celebrity autograph/photo session and meeting with personal design consultant. Attendees collected videos/photos on-line to forward virally to friends. Booked 200+ test drives in each market, resulting in over 22% sales increase nationally.
Joined largest U.S. marketing services company ($1.09B annual revenue) as key member of the management team responsible for driving non-traditional revenue (NTR) agency-focused marketing and sales initiatives, and identifying, developing and managing strategic relationships with major advertising/media companies.
Developed and executed out-of-home, in-store, NTR advertising and marketing strategies, positioning with compelling PowerPoint presentations and selling materials directed at different types of agencies and their clients: advertising, PR, event marketing, promotions, digital and direct-to-consumer.
Counseled media buyers/program managers on traditional/non-traditional out-of-home (OOH) tactics utilizing News America's portfolio of advertising/promotional in-store services to reach client-marketing objectives. Created all of my selling materials, PowerPoint presentations and proposals.
Supervised staff of 3. Reported to VP Group Sales Manager. Left company following department elimination
· Targeted and sold over $4.2MM in new business within first seven months to Starcom/Leo Burnett (Procter & Gamble, Kraft), Foote Cone Belding (Kraft/SCJohnson), Mars Advertising (Nestlé), Outdoor Services (SCJohnson, PureLip), Gardner Geary Coll (Diamond Walnuts), Grey Advertising (KalKan), and FOX (Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit).
Founding staff recruited to train/manage SE office cross-functional teams for newly formed in-house radio/media conglomerate sales promotion agency. Directed 50+ ad sales reps at 4 stations and Supervised direct staff of 5 account services, media and creative professionals. Reported to SVP. Left company following agency merger with Clear Channel.
· Responsible for concept and pitches for national/regional “non-spot” promotions to brand/promotion managers -from concept to in-store execution and radio overlay. Resulted in over $1 million in non-traditional revenue income in first year.
· Conceived, sold and executed co-marketing program for Hormel and Winn-Dixie, with Orlando Science Center tie-in partner BOGO promotional ticket offer including local radio advertising, on-air giveaways, remotes, in-store POS & trade events at Science Center. Sell-in resulted in January monthly-long end-aisle display, price-feature, & retailer's in-ad support. Client doubled SKU's with retailer during this time period versus previous year & exceeded regional brand shares for participating brands by 20%.
· Sold, developed and oversaw programs for Bestfoods, Vlasic Mushrooms, Meredith Integrated Marketing – ”Got Milk/Milk Mustache” and The Wheat Foods Council.
· Oversaw sell-ins for Nabisco SnackWell's near-pack promotion to 5,000 national grocery stores, and Milk - ”Got Milk/Milk Mustache” near-pack to 7,500 stores. This included developing selling materials, identifying accounts, training internal and external sales staff, presenting program to key accounts, attaining Letters of Agreement, and managing third party installation service.
Senior leader in Los Angeles field office responsible for cultivating relationships with The Dannon Company and KalKan, managing strategic growth, concept development and program management, and directing agency expansion through business development. Supervised team of 3 account service professionals. Reported to SVP. Position eliminated, agency lost Dannon client.
· Managed and executed grassroots, account-specific, and market-wide promotion event for Dannon in eight western region markets. Promotion included BOGO for ski lift tickets and market-wide ski resort sweepstakes overlay. 12 major retailers participated. Negotiated and developed retailer-specific radio merchandising programs with 22 stations that supported in-store POS and accounts' circulars. Sales increased 30% over previous year during same promotion cycle.
· Pitched and championed implementation of national consumer promotions at key retailers for Dannon's Western Business Unit. Developed western Grab & Go and Mix It Up concepts to capitalize on in-store meal solutions center and capitalize on healthy lifestyle positioning. Organized/executed sampling tour and managed 18 full-time event/sampling managers and 32-person field support crew. Achieved unprecedented retailer participation/support, obtained secondary product placement in deli, produce and ready-to-eat sections, increased volume, grew overall category by 13% over six months.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Sales & Marketing Connection President/Strategic Integrated Marketing Consultant resume example in Alexandria, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a President/Strategic Integrated Marketing Consultant who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47603 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.