Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Highly successful entrepreneur of an engineering firm coupled with more than 15 years of corporate jobs in research and management positions. Successfully Founded and made ScienceTomorrow innovative and research company and secure multiple SBIRs and non-SBIR funds. Technology product leader with broad and deep experience in all aspects of product R&D. Distinct blend of excellent financial, organizational management and communication skills with strong technical capability.
Meticulous President, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Management. Skilled project leader in product life cycle from concept to market readiness.
Understanding of the NSF mission and goals and ability to cooperate and work with peers in other scientific disciplines and to advocate program plans and policies to with government agencies, and academic institutions.
Ability to organize, implement and manage a proposal-driven opportunities, resources to meet corporate goals, including ensuring integrity despite of high risk in grant award/decline environment.
Demonstrated ability to provide intellectual leadership to achieve results that significantly enhance the strength and potential of the company's engineering research.
Proven expertise in managing research projects including project management, technical PI, budgets and schedules, resource management, identification and mitigation of risk, and program evaluation.
Demonstrated excellent research, analytical, and technical writing skills that evidence the ability to perform extensive inquiry into a wide range of issues related to research opportunities.
Lead team of multidisciplinary engineers, contractors and program office.
Prepared budget, executed, and closed successfully all the contracts with approved profits
Motivated self-starter who secured multiple SBIRs in highly competitive environment.
• Agrawal, J, D. Joy, and S Nayak, 62/067,163, filed October 22, 2014, United States Patent Application Serial No. 14/918,560, filed October 20, 2015, and Patent Cooperation Treaty Patent Application No. PCT/US2015/056787, filed October 21, 2015.
• Agrawal J, JoyDC, Nayak S, inventors; QUANTITATIVE SECONDARY ELECTRON DETECTION. United States patent US 20,160,148,780. 2016 May 26.
• S Nayak; J Agrawal; Electric Pulse Discharge Activated Carbon Supercapacitors for Transportation Application; Journal of Materials (JOM); Vol. 64 Number 3, Mar 2012; PAGES: 393-399
• Nayak Subhadarshi, Jyoti Agrawal, William Marshall; “Condition Monitoring of Propeller Shaft-Bearing System for Ohio Replacement Program Submarine”, SAMPE 2011 .
• Nayak Subhadarshi, J. Agrawal, RE Walsh. “Multisensory Distributed Sensor Network.. Coating Health Monitoring”; Norfolk, VA: ASNE, 2011. Mega Rust 2011: U.S. Navy Corrosion Conference.
• Nayak Subhadarshi, J. Agrawal, K. Critz. “Fault Tolerant Sensor Network for Structural Health Monitoring of Composite.” Philadelphia, PA: ASNE, 2011. Intelligent Ships Symp. IX.
• Agrawal, Jyoti, Moudgalya, K. M., “Sliding Motion of Discontinuous Dynamical Systems Index one Differential Algebraic Equations” Chem. Engg Scie. 2006, 61(14): 4722-4731
• Agrawal, Jyoti, Moudgalya K. M., Pani A.K., “Sliding Motion and Stability of Class of Discontinuous Dynamical Systems” Nonlinear Dynamics 37(2) (July II) 2004, 151-168
• Agrawal, Jyoti, Moudgalya, K. M., “An efficient and accurate integration algorithm for a class of systems in sliding motion”, Trans. IChemE, Chem. Engg. Res. & Des, 2004, 82(A6): 796-805
• Agrawal, et. al.., “An Efficient Integration Algorithm for Class of Discontinuous Dynamical Systems in Sliding Motion.” In Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 2002 (ACC02), Anchorage, AK, USA, 698-703, May 8-10, 2002
• Agrawal, et. al, “An equivalent DAE construction…, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes SAFEPROCESS 2003, Washington D.C., USA, pp. 173-178, June 9-11, 2003
• Agrawal, et. al, Chapter 1, “Equivalent Dynamics for Soft Drink Process Described by Discontinuous Differential...” Industrial Mathematics, Narosa Publisher, New Delhi, pp. 1-13, 2005.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: