Customer Service and Retail Associate.Specializes in Design and technology, with a particular talent for building a solid customer base.Team-oriented, working well in a collaborative environment, yet thrives on personal sales achievements
Worked with the Systems and processes department of MTN Nigeria to ensure that products launched adhere to the defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department
-Perform UATs and FUTs of new products as directed by the Quality assurance Engineers
-Support the development of product and services end to end (Product lifecycle)
-Decompose high level information into details and develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
-Conduct research and evaluate information on new product and services that can be beneficial to the business e.g the introduction of QR code to banners which currently is a success.
-Prepare and deploy Customer awareness videos e.g Siebel CRM tips & Tricks, Hyconnect, Hynet, MTN mifi etc across regions via flash presentations.
-Use organization and time management tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics.
- Gather and share feedback related to customer satisfaction with regards to existing data service, messaging product and services
- Assist in the reviewing and designing of information packs and FAQs to be deployed to online Representatives in all regions.
- Monitor and report performance of existing products in the customer portfolio to the customer relations division.
- Develop the MTN HR Career Portal.
- Create MTN MNP teaser animation video for South Africa presentation.
Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint, Keypoint, Prototyping, Wireframes and Illustrations
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: