Talented Commercial Print / Prepress Manager focused on process improvement and on-time project delivery. Budgeting and forecasting specialist with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe design applications.
Dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Work directly with the following departments to achieve successful multi-million dollar commercial printing operation:
Management duties include:
- Managing client files and the output of all plates for each print job on tight deadlines.
- Troubleshooting client files and paperwork.
- Maintaining department equipment including image setters, plate processors, benders and workflow software.
- Night ops reporting including Circulation day-end processing and carrier zoning for routes.
- Layout for Gainesville Sun and Ocala Star Banner newspapers and all associated special sections within extremely tight deadlines.
- Working in close contact with Advertising and Newsroom to establish plans for all layouts.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Gainesville Sun / Gatehouse Media Prepress Manager resume example in Fort White, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Prepress Manager who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.