1) Prepare and stock the day's ingredients for each station
2) Knowledge of the proper use of various cooking utensils
3) Restock and organize inventory
4) Order supplies and ingredients as needed
5) Assist staff in cleaning the kitchen and utensils
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.