Dedicated and focused who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. A highly motivated professional with a verifiable record of accomplishment. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Received a merit raise for strong attention to detail, exemplary customer service and team-player attitude.
•Scheduling correct transportation means for clients in a timely manner.
•Dispatch appropriate vehicles as needed for transportation.
•Maintain day to day office and clerical duties.
• Provide receptionists duties.
• Dispatch appropriate staff as scheduled by the Director.
• Provide billing services as specified by the business.
• Maintain customer relations in an effective and efficient manner.
• Be present in meetings necessary to report to the Executive Committee and General Membership.
• Maintenance/Integrity of physician schedules.
• Schedule all types of appointment.
• Take referrals from other medical facilities.
• Development of physician call schedules.
• Make appropriate managers aware of physicians schedule changes.
• Attend all department meetings.
• Make corrections of incorrect addresses.
• Mail insurance claims and/or refund checks.
• Credit balance reports on all patient accounts.
• Copying explanation of benefits (EOBS).
• Handle pre-collection account reports on all patient accounts.
• General office duties daily.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Lost City Post Office Postmaster Relief / Replacement (PMR) resume example in Mathias, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Postmaster Relief / Replacement (PMR) who works in the Office Management Industry. LiveCareer has 77707 Office Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.