- Prepared the precinct before opening. This includes setting up the voting equipment and distributing the election supplies amongst the poll workers.
- Greet and welcomed voters to the polling place and answer any questions voters might have upon arriving.
- Helped voters sign in
- Provided ballots to users
- Assist with voting machines if problems arise.
- Closed ballots and locked them away during closing.
-Worked with cats and dogs while boarded. Including walking, exercising, and grooming.
-Help maintain the well-being of the animals and the cleanliness of their kennels.
-Sorting, unloading, storage, and distribution of food
-Assisting clients with carry-out
-Filling special needs food boxes
-Sorting, arranging and distributing clothing
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bernallillo County Poll Worker resume example in Albuquerque, New Mexico ?
This is an actual resume example of a Poll Worker who works in the Bakers Industry. LiveCareer has 19070 Bakers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.