Experienced Plant Operations Manager professional with over 20 years experience. Results-driven and dedicated with wide-ranging experience planning and leading operations involving small- to medium-sized manufacturing environments. Managed personnel 10 to 130 plus as well as multiple retail locations. Track record devising, evaluating, and implementing continuous process improvements to minimize waste and reduce costs while maximizing quality. Establish effective quality control and safety programs, encouraging proactive participation across the manufacturing floor. Excellent communicator; success building cohesive teams focused on production goals, safety, and throughput and constant communication with sales personnel to identify customer requirements and ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
• Establishes baseline that monitors overall plant performance. Manages plant performance improvements based on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measurements
• Develop and manage team, including talent development, performance management, and labor management (Organization)
• Develop plant staff and workforce through performance management process, including training and development plans for each direct report
• Focus on talent and organizational development, develop effective succession planning process, and creates culture focused on continuous improvement
• Develop collaborative interdepartmental working relationships with customer support management, and sales management to maximize customer service
• Develops plant goals and works with and through subordinate associates to achieve results. Works with Plant Management to achieve goals.
• Improve performance and assure management succession by training, developing and motivating department personnel .
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: