- knowledgeable about piano
- knowledge about western music history
- knowledge about music theory
- great communication skills to work on weekdays from noon to late evenings and noon to afternoon on weekends.
- honest and patient on teaching piano
- understand different level of students with different background using different methods to teach students.
- Teach prescribed music syllabus
- conduct assessment in both written form and performance, including aural examination
- experienced with one-on-one and group lessons.
experienced teaching aural and theory lessons.
- experienced from students age 5 to adults.
- experienced helping students with advanced piano techniques
- experienced helping students in performance, competitions, auditions, ABRSM, and NYSSMA.
- experienced with special education students
- ability to communicate well and patiently teach students to play piano.
- ability to provide lesson plan for students.
- provide one by one piano lessons
- helping students with reading music, music theory, and piano techniques
- experience with give small aural skills group classes
- helping students with piano performances
- experience with doing mock exam for different levels of ABRSM
- helping students from reading music, music theory, and piano techniques
- helping students to prepare for piano concerts
- provide one by one piano lesson.
- helping students understand how to read music, music technique and music terms
- helping students for ABRSM and Nyssma
- hosting students concerts
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a East-West Music School Piano teacher, Music Thoery Teacher resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Piano teacher, Music Thoery Teacher who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25869 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.